Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical So I f*%#@ up and added fuel to my antifreeze..Help..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gasservette68, May 18, 2015.

1. BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

Now,now fellas. Beer in the radiator...that's alcohol abuse

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

3. My dad told stories of antifreeze in the 30s. Times were tough and antifreeze was alcohol so it boiled away. Kerosene was cheap and it didn't boil away. (in the winter) He said he remembered several locals that forgot, or didn't realize the upcoming problem, until their car became a fire spewing monster when summer arrived.

4. gasservette68

gasservette68

I posted what I did one in the hope of hearing of some sort of nuetralizer I'd never heard of so if I ever needed to kill gasoline in another situation I'd learned something and secondly I'm a died in the wool gear head/hotrodder and I find the best hotrodders in the world are on the hamb we've created an awesome community here and part of my attonement for doing a stupid careless thing was admitting it in the face of my peers.. In the end I let it sit and separate, drained it and flushed every oriffice. She's a 3 input gal now threw in a new T stat for good measure break in complete, no boiling over. You guys were great always are.

Attached Files:

270dodge likes this.