Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ford 1932 European model B 4-banger engine serial numbers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dutch deuce, Nov 9, 2009.

1. I have a NOS 1932 model B skirted frontfender (so from 33-34 or 35) anyone wanna trade for a decent normal 32 fender

2. ventilo

ventilo

just for our Danish friends I've put a Generator Gas Truck with Danish livery on our homepage this week - enjoy:
    http://www.fomcc.de/

Attached Files:

3. Nice Ford site Ventilo, only can't find too much pre-war on it.

4. ventilo

ventilo

5. Matranga

Matranga

6. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

This is a great thread and very informative for the deuce enthusiast. It's strange to see all those Fords overseas. But in all fairness, here's a a few pics of my 1935 Zundapp that I brought back from Belgium last year. It's a 800cc 4 banger, only about 30 of them in the country. But there's still too many Fords over there if ya ask me. LOL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. What do you mean, the ones we are talking about, are built here, But you are welcome to buy mine:). Then ill buy something else from the USA:D
    And remember, we built them longer, than you did. We stopped production in 1935.
    Lars

8. Nice truck, but it must be slow with a fourcylinder.
    Lars

9. I have some Zundapps too (125 cc) but like Lars told you, the Zundapp was build in Europe just like the "too many Fords" that were build all over Europe so actually i want that Zundapp from you, otherwise we start buying all your American 32 parts and cars, so hurry up send it back to Europe

10. ventilo

ventilo

especially if running on Gen-Gas, I assume that there would be only max. 30 HP left ....

11. Ah! So that's the manifold I have... wondered what it was!

[​IMG]

12. That's cool Monkeybiker, what kind of SU carb is on it ??

13. Downdraft 1-1/4" from a Rover 12. I now have it's sister to build a twin set up which I'll try out on a Zephyr manifold.

Still - the single carb has provided 75mph which is plenty in a Fordor with mechanical brakes...

14. netclassics

netclassics
    from Sweden

:)Hi Im interested to find me some good parts for the G28T engine and also a fair engine. Do you know of any company that still may have parts ? [email protected] will have the engine in my model a 1931 town sedan

15. What parts do you need ?

16. Gabalus

Gabalus
    from France

I just bought a model B engine with Ford and H write near the water inlet, aluminium oil pan, counterweight crankshaft, WWII German tag on the flywheel housing ( army color all over )... BUT dippers on the rods.
    Could you help me ? ( Model ? Year ? Country ? Spec ? ... )

17. clem

clem

^^^^ 5 year old thread? You may get a better response from the european deuce thread.

18. Gabalus

Gabalus
    from France

Ok. Thank you Clem.