Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Auction Springdale, Arkansas May 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by arkiehotrods, Apr 24, 2015.

1. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Looks like a good one from what I saw, but the photo link keeps shutting down my old computer.
    Saw a 55 wag I wouldnt care to own among others, and a 69 camaro and a piece of a old vette my son would like.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Yep some old guys hoard. Gives me more incentive to liquidate mine. I seen some 56 chevy 2 dr sedans and some 54 or 55 first series Pk,s I liked. I wonder if they have Titles. Im familiar with the area I lived at Gentry Ark back in 77.

4. flux capacitor

flux capacitor

Man, I wish I hadn't clicked on this , seen a couple parts cars I need. Thanks for the post, time to make plans. Flux

5. inkstain27

inkstain27

Figures something cool happens in my back yard and I'll be out of town

41 mopar likes this.
  6. I looked at it from the google satellite view. there packed in there pretty tight. I looks like it was a business. likely a salvage yard. I bet they have been selling parts and there are very few complete vehicles.

7. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Some interesting stuff. I might need to take a road trip.

John

8. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I talked to a guy who has been around NWA for a long time today. He said the late owner of these cars and trucks had a salvage yard/towing business in Fayetteville, and brought the stuff he wanted to keep to this location rather than part them out or crush. 423 vehicles slated to be auctioned off on Saturday

9. Scrap isn't bringing any money right now so mayb those guys wont see any profit in the labor it will take to move em and stay away. Lotta good stuff in there, 58 Ford Retract id like to have along with a late 40s Merc. Bad timing for all of us heading up to the Stray Kat this weekend tho. If anyone here does attend please update us on how it goes.

10. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Anyone go and/or get anything?

11. inkstain27

inkstain27

I was at Stray Kat, but had a couple friends go. Said there were some decent projects but most of everything was pretty rough, but everything went cheap. One guy I know picked up a banged up 34 ford 5w body minus a door for 400 buck. I know I would have bought that if I was there.

12. Swiss50chevy

Swiss50chevy

Dang how did i not know about this one?

13. ^^^^^what he said.........

14. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

That '58 Ford is a rectractable hardtop. In case nobody noticed the seem in the top.