Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hammered In Wisconsin With Baileigh & Jimmy Shine

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 13, 2015.

1. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

So who are the suspects to be named?

2. catdad49

catdad49

Sounds like a bunch of like-minded souls have a great time(except the bar deal), some willing to teach, some willing to learn. No harm in any of it, thanks for sharing. How many cars did you two "design" waiting for a break in the weather? Great to hear you cleared up the phone call, thought it might end in a not so good way!

3. Sounds like a ton of fun. I had my opportunity but had to turn it down for a wedding:(

4. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Hi Ryan.Thanks for another great read.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

5. nandrus

nandrus
    from Elkhorn,Wi

Great read. I was in the class last weekend. It was a great time. I didn't know much about metal shaping but it was fun messing around with the tools.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Accountants, no matter their number advantage, should never mess with a couple of grizzled metal shapers on their night off... Ever...

I had zero experience either... And learned just enough to know I want to try that shit some more!

bowie likes this.
  7. Meet Jimmy at SEMA this last year, very nice guy and Pete chapouris is also a stand up guy.

@BAILEIGH INC, Are these classes invite only? Im interested in finding out more on future classes.

8. cornfieldcustoms

cornfieldcustoms

it was really good meeting you Ryan! I am sure we will cross paths again. thanks for the kind words

9. flamingokid

flamingokid

Great read,Ryan!

10. Best story you've submitted yet....great fun!

11. Budget36

Budget36

Great read indeed, I had watched that TV series with Jimmy Shine back when, always thought he was a "down to Earth" kinda guy, I recall him telling the lady welding she wasn't keeping the welds in the right order...anyways...I think you nailed it Ryan...and ya ain't half bad yourself.

12. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Damn I gotta get out of Iowa,I don't even know who Jimmy Shine is.

13. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I'm wondering on that one too.
    I met Jimmy Shine up here in Alberta at the So-Cal shop in Spruce Grove.
    He signed my buddies orange 27 T RPU.
    Nice guy.

14. Ryan,
    Thanks for the trip....I enjoyed the story very much, you should do more like it. Looks like it would be a killer class to take.

15. WillieRides57

WillieRides57

What a cool way to spend a "working" vacation. Nice to see there are individuals willing to pass on knowledge without letting typical business protocol get in the way.

16. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

So, how would one go about signing up for a class? Where can I see some information regarding this? I'm not really finding anything on the web site..

17. So, you and Shine sat on the plane together to Milwaukee...but he didn't mention the phone incident until in a car on the way to Manitowoc? What did he have planned? Bury you in a farmer's field? ha-ha!
    That must of been awkward feeling finding out this in all the innocence of not knowing you did something wrong.
    How can I sign up for a class in the future?

18. SicSpeed

SicSpeed
    from Idaho

Ryan, this was the best story ever. Pissin on Shines boots and never had a clue, having a few bears
    and trying to start a bar brawl. going home with a smile and a ringing in your ear. Perfect. You have a great writing style.
    Now its time to set things straight with the imposter.

19. carpok

carpok
    from Indy

Enjoyed the trip, my ears are ringing. I agree on the accountant thing. Ron.

20. autobilly

autobilly