Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Conroe Texas swapmeet 5/15/15

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brokenspoke, May 15, 2015.

1. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

The swap meet starts to day.....who is going?

2. wino01

wino01

See at there!!

3. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I'm going tomorrow. Hopefully we won't float away!

4. aaggie

aaggie

It has been raining every day here in Houston for at least a week so there will be some mud. This event is held twice a year and is always worth the trip.

5. I will bypass it this time; the wet weather has probably inundated the low areas and I am afraid vendor participation will be fairly low,but would like to get a fair assessment from those brave enuf to attend.The alternative is a car show in College Station Saturday at Gander Mountain about 3 miles from my residence; should be great if the wetness stays away as the parking lot is pavement!

6. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

This swap meet is 3 times a year....rain is a temp setback as the ground is mostly sand and dries up fast

7. paleot

paleot
    from louisiana

Made it there at 8:00 this morning, not many vendors or buyers! Still lots to look at, the only thing I found was a pair of 51 F1 fenders much worse than what I have passed them by. Always next time.