Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **STRAY KAT 500 / May 1-3, 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Jan 20, 2015.

1. atch

atch

Hey, Mick,

Like G V said, it'll be good to see old friends again and make some new ones.

We probably won't be there in time for the Woolaroc trip, so what time is the grub ( if there is a feed that evening)?

2. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Atch is coming back to Dewey you hadn't been back since the time I almost got arrested. I guess I better check out my Bonds man. Lol! Ahh good times.........Free feed starts at 5:00 at Two Talls and Rods shop in Dewey.

bchrismer likes this.
  3. My brother Michael rolled into Dustins' place today...that's dedication to the cause right there! lol

4. atch

atch

Well, Mick, if'n ya pay off the sheriff and police chief ya don't need to have a bondsman on speed dial...

straykatkustoms and bchrismer like this.
  5. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good advice Mike... This is the only evidence that I have to show that I'm innocent.
    100_3073.jpg

LOL! Look forward to seeing ya Praying that you guys have Happy Trails...

AsphaltAngel likes this.
  6. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

I'll be there by tomorrow night. Can't wait to see you all and your cars.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gonmad, charleyw and straykatkustoms like this.
  7. c2355

c2355
    from Ardmore

Gettin pumped, hopefully will be there in time for the woolaroc cruise in the morning. Will be driving the 40 up from Ardmore. Dan that it is a great picture of it.

straykatkustoms likes this.
  8. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

On the way, really been looking forward to getting back. Safe travels for all!

9. atch

atch

leavin' in a couple of minutes for the first leg; see ya tomorrow.

bchrismer likes this.
  10. o2beme

o2beme

A new batch of scabbed together un roadworthy vehicles leaving Tahlequah at 11 Friday some of us should make it

11. atomickustom

atomickustom

Can't make it this year but the weather looks to be perfect. Hope everything else goes perfect, too.

12. gonmad

gonmad

Several of us are heading out towards the big city lights of Dewey tomorrow at about 8am. I'll text you Mick to see where the heck Woolrock is as we've never gotten there early enough to do the run.

Save me a spot in the back parking lot somewhere for Lil Red...... Wagon head is still off and at the machine shop, should get it back next week. I had 4 extra heads..... The first three were cracked! :-(

13. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mic , had a great time Thanks for all the hard work you and your helpers put into this event . Miss Major was WOW

14. y'sguy

y'sguy
    from Tulsa, OK

Enjoyed our little cruise up to your event. Sure was nice to see some fresh cars from around the area. Perfect weather.

15. gonmad

gonmad

Another AWESOME event and weekend!

Thanks for making it happen for all if us Mick, YOU da man!!

guthriesmith likes this.
  16. Another great event. Always fun to catch up with friends and make new ones. I was totally shocked to hear my number called to receive an award, as I figured I would be the last in line for one of those. Seems my truck felt the same, since it ran out of gas in the award line. At least now I KNOW where "empty" really is on my fuel gauge.

inkstain27 and guthriesmith like this.
  17. I was proud for ya Bret! Good seeing everyone...maybe next year I will even get to bring a car again...other than a wrecked minivan. ;)

bchrismer and guthriesmith like this.
  18. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Dave, sorry I missed seeing you. Maybe next year.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. gonmad

gonmad

Bret, I would've pushed you thru that line for the award! I LOVE that truck!!!

Now, there might be a touch of poking fun in front of everyone if I had to push you....!!! LoL!

guthriesmith and bchrismer like this.
  20. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

Great show, my second and really enjoyed catching up with many of you that I met last year. Personally I think this is one of the best run shows anywhere- hope to see you again next year!

21. atch

atch

Got home late last night. As usual I had a wonderful time and the show was great. Thanx go out to Mick and Travis and everyone else that it takes to put on a class show.

22. Atch, I was bummed that I didn't get to catch up to you this weekend. One of these days...

23. I kept my eye peeled for you George, but I guess I just spent too much time yappin' to get around to finding everyone. :) I never did run across Mr Wide34 either....saw your truck, but never did end up seeing you. :( I met lots to new folks this year, which was awesome. Hopefully I will remember everyone's name...LOL

24. Great show and it was definitely good to talk to old friends and make some new ones. I was only there Saturday, but sure enjoyed the day as well as the 5 hours of driving back and forth. After getting the kids up at 5:00, we rolled out at 5:45 from the house and got home about 13 hours later... Congrats Bret on the award! Thanks to Mick and Travis and all the others that make this event great!

25. FAUST

FAUST

2015-05-02 14.02.18.jpg

Attached Files:

26. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

1 pic of this great event?

27. FAUST

FAUST

28. FAUST

FAUST