Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Thanks Type "screw it" into the search box on the HAMB and it should pop up.

Edit. That didn't work. Try "screw it, I'm gonna go for it! 36 ford coupe to be". And that should work. Or just look me up...

2. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks Moose! I think the painted body color is the way to go. Paul

3. Ok I made all the changes except moving the roof back onto the catwalk... Can someone dress this up in bare metal and extend the rear of the roof back about 5 inches again. Add rear fender that is a bit longer than stock. Big and swoopy. Skirt www,s. Sombreros. Thanks in advance. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1429993739.087558.jpg

Sorry door won't close just yet.

4. madfish

madfish

5. Sanded off the rust:)

1.jpg

madfish likes this.
  6. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Here's a slightly different version from Madfish's.....with a fatter, longer rear fender, Caddy sombrero smoothy...also adjusted your door gap and side window...... kustom copy.jpg

madfish and pcbart like this.
  7. Added a little more "Swoop" to the rear fender and skirt.....

2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  8. oldolds

oldolds

A bit more chop on that 36 three window sedan

9. Thanks guys. Rubens has the longer catwalk as it stands now in real life. I think I like that. ( read as "less work"). I also just changed the rear of the door to start its upward taper at the belt line. Thanks again for the inspiration and direction. No chop as I'm 6'1 and I channeled the body about 4in. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1430014394.871663.jpg

10. Did someone say "swoopy"?

11. Sorry. I guess by definition 36 coupe rear fenders are already swoopy. There I said it again. That's the last time.....

Something like this ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1430016297.493332.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  12. Thanks again guys. I slept on it now I gotta see some different colors. How bout bullet green, black, burgundy of course, deep dark copper? Anything else you think. Thanks in advance!!

I really like this color too. Had to dig back through my pics to find this one..,,, ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1430054395.098154.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  13. Here's one

color.jpg

OahuEli and madfish like this.
  14. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

^^^I agree....that burnt copper/dark butterscotch color is the one I'd go with.

15. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

16. Looks great! Reminds me of the Meteor shown in Toronto in the early 60's

Attached Files:

17. Zandoz

Zandoz

This is my first visit to this thread, and I'm wondering if it is OK to request changes to a pic of a vehicle I do not own. I'm in the progress of planning and parts acquisition for a T Modified project, and I've found a pic that has many of the features I'm planning on. I'd like to see it with a couple changes and a new color,

18. Go ahead and post it up Bill...

19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

How 'bout some Torque Thrusts?

13. 61 Econoline Gasser updated .jpg

themoose likes this.
  20. Zandoz

Zandoz

OK....here is the mint green color I want...
    MintT.jpg
    I'd like to see this car's body and nose in the mint green color
    Track Roadster.jpg
    And if possible, the wheels and grill in a very dark green.

Now for what is probably the hard stuff. If these changes are not possible, or a pain in the butt, don't bother. The rear wheel moved forward so that the wheel center is under the rear edge of the bucket...and the turtle deck removed. If it helps to remove or change the background, go for it.

Here is my CAD rendition of what I'm aiming for.
    Project.jpg

Thanks ahead of time for what ever you can do.

21. That definitely has a lot of torque and thrust!!!!

OahuEli likes this.
  22. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

lol! No doubt!

23. Your rendering had a hood so I added one. Is yours going to be Offy powered?

Track Roadster Green.jpg

24. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

I believe he talked of using a banger, but not and Offy, as I recall.

25. Zandoz

Zandoz

Thank you! That gives me a more realistic idea of the final proportions. What do you folks think?

I SO wish I had an Offy for it. A banger would be cool to. What I have for an engine is not up to this site's standards...but it will at least look like it is. It's a GM 60V6, which will be completely de-electronics...converted to conventional carburetion and an old school dual point distributor. I've not decided yet what direction I want to take with the headers...lakes style or weed burners. Either way, with the 3 pipes coming off the heads, if you squint a bit, it may look like old Olds or Caddy power. It's not an engine I would have picked intentionally, but I could not turn down a running engine and 700R4 for $100.

26. madfish

madfish

It's Monday and I'm bored already.

speeder.jpg

i.rant, OahuEli, Squablow and 2 others like this.
  27. Ooo. Could you do my coupe in some different colors if your bored:)

28. Hmm...non-traditional front stabilizer wing package. Gotta take points off for that.

:eek:o_O;)

29. How about green?? green.jpg

madfish likes this.