Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Bob Hirohata Murder Investigation?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pimpin paint, Dec 15, 2006.

1. I never knew about the Tognotti homicide. Sad stuff indeed.

2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I read somewhere in the distant past about a number of 'famous' rods & customs that ended up in Police Impound yards, their owners involved in homicides, felony robberies, etc.
    Wish I could find that story...

3. Yea you should have been riding decades ago. No one ever caps a scooter tramp. :D

I don't know a thing about the Hirohata murder but it would be interesting to know about it. Anyone got links to old newspaper clippings or?????

4. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Interesting old thread----I thought he was still around somewhere. Got crossways of somebody...............

5. [​IMG]Hopefully this can contribute something to this thread. This is a picture of the Merc, grabbed it off the web and I'm sure there's lots of pix of it without the poles & chains in the way.

Model T1 likes this.
  6. Last one. It is a work of art without a doubt. RIP Bob.
    [​IMG]

Model T1 likes this.
  7. town sedan

town sedan

Just completely read this thread and think I understand. According to the above information the Pope killed Bob. But, it is unclear if the Pope shot Mickey Thompson. As far as underwear bandwidth I think it's about an inch. Still the real question is who shot JR?

Hope I didn't offend, just trying to lighten up a Monday. -Dave

8. Don Tognotti, whose name was synonymous with car customizing and auto-event
    promotions in the Sacramento area, was found dead inside his Fair Oaks home Thursday
    morning Dec. 21, 2000 after authorities said he shot his ailing wife and then killed himself.
    Sacramento County Sheriff's Sgt. James Lewis said Tognotti, 60, called a friend
    shortly before the murder-suicide to say that he and his wife, Paula Diane Tognotti,
    "were going to a better place."

Model T1 likes this.
  9. Don T was also a supporter of the area racers with his Sacramento Speed Shop......"Tognotti's"....

10. poss51kustom

poss51kustom
    from ohio

I thought Tognoti's death was suicide ?

11. Model T1

Model T1

See post #39. Too many people type before reading.
    This all goes to show just because we are car guys does not mean we are not human. Anything can happen.

12. poss51kustom

poss51kustom
    from ohio

It was still suicide