Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Help! Does anyone make skirts for 50's Mopars that fit?

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by CHUCK50DODGE, Apr 17, 2015.

1. I have been on the hunt for skirts for my 50 wayfarer business coupe and I have tried the fiberglass ones from a certain mfg. and the looked and fit for crap. Not sure if anyone here has some info on a skirt mfg. that makes some that fit, I figure with all the fellas here this would be the place to ask. I know that my car is an oddball car as far as popularity so I am thinking that I might have to have a set fabbed up, hope not.
    I used the search and didn't come up with anything so please if you know of anyone please chime in. Thanks fellas

2. atomickustom

atomickustom

A guy I met years ago had '51 Mercury skirts on a '50 Plymouth coupe. They looked great. You might try them on your Dodge?

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.
  3. Torchie

Torchie

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.
  4. My dad has a set of skirts from Agape on his '49 Plymouth. They took a little massaging to make fit perfect, and we made new mounting clips, but they are nice quality and look great. Way nicer than 'glass and not hugely expensive.

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.

5. 58prostreet

58prostreet

I have Agape skirts for my '52 Wayfarer. Use a piece of rubber fuel line on the mounting clip to tighten it up.
    Bob,

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.
  6. Thanks for the info fellas. That's why I love this board....people actually want to help a brother out.

7. Get skirts of something similar and cut your gender openings to suit.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.
  8. Canada Jeff

Canada Jeff

If you decide to switch to skirts, I don't recommend cutting your own gender openings. That usually involves a trip to Sweeden.

CHUCK50DODGE and vwdave30 like this.
  9. vwdave30

vwdave30

Damn thats funny lol

CHUCK50DODGE likes this.

10. I was waiting for that one! LMAO

11. Slopok

Slopok

We'll all be watchin' for you on Diane Sawyer if you do. o_O