Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Steel Wheel Companies??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Countn'Carbs, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

I'm needing some 15x7's made with a 2.5" backspace and wondering if anyone might have any ideas on who can make them.
    Wheel Vintiques (no bash on them) has had my order (and money) since January and still no wheels. I'll spare you the play by play but I have my concerns now if they'll actually fill the order.

We used to have a company in Denver (True Design Wheel) that could change the offset so I was thinking I order some from say Jegs and have the offset changed but True Design is no longer around.

[​IMG]

I'm needing to possibly move onto another source...any ideas?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  2. Stockton Wheel, Rally America...

3. metalman

metalman

Is Rally building steel wheels again? Last I heard they weren't since the fire wiped they out. If they are back that would be my first choice, Jimmy has built several sets for me and I've been happy with them all.
    Kinda the same question, is Stockton back in business, I thought they closed with Frank's passing.

4. lucky-13

lucky-13
    from Sacramento

i just gave them a call they will no longer be making any steel wheels just adapter and wires.

5. BFOOTER03

BFOOTER03
    from IN

I have 2 smoothie 16x6 with 2.5 back spacing if you're interested.

6. brut4s

brut4s

7. Bobacuda

Bobacuda

I just got the rims for my '53 Dodge truck rebuilt by The Wheelsmith. They promised, and delivered on a 2-week turn around. And the rims look great. Find them on the web and give them a call.

8. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

Thanks guys and I appreciate all the help and offers.
    bfooter03 - Thanks for the offer but they do need to be 15's..they're for a set of 7" slicks but thank you.
    MetalMan & Lucky13 - Thanks for the info on Rally America and making the call....I really appreciate that.

I'll give Stockton (thanks loveoftiki) and Wheelsmith a call and see what we can come up with.