Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ****ANOTHER %#&%! AWESOME FRIDAY ART SHOW****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOMONSTER, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Hookedtrout

Hookedtrout
    from East Idaho

Love them all Dan but especially the flamed Ford!!

2. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Don't be mad at me. Pretend it's a car. I will though have lots of car artwork at the Lonestar Roundup. I will have a bunch of AUTO artwork. I will be an inside vendor, come by and say hi.
    RobbieAgain.jpg

3. cac646

cac646

I finally got my print from you framed and up. It's keeping my Bomonster print and a tiki from BTT50's company. Hopefully you think the frame does it justice. It's an old piece of barn wood I found in the desert.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1428720130.621215.jpg

Spoggie, exartist, Cruisin' and 8 others like this.
  4. Shop Scene......................... flathead shop scene.jpg

exartist, Cruisin', JBurt and 5 others like this.
  5. GaryC.

GaryC.

That looks great. And hanging in great company. Thanks for sharing the photos.
    And thanks to all of those who commented and liked my Soviet Streamliner.

6. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Hey Bernie,

Could you save this one for me to pick up at the Roundup?

7. Damn guys! Great show, I almost missed it. I haven’t got much so I’m dropping in all I gots. This slightly OT ’66 El Camino was a 5 min. sketch from a few weeks back. Based on a car I saw off I-80 near Kearney, NE...

[​IMG]

Update on mctim64’s Unibody F-100 rendering

[​IMG]

Merlin, RamJet1, Davkin and 8 others like this.
  8. the moose,...is that the famous Bode 37 Chevy coupe?

9. Haven't posted here in awhile because I don't take many pictures of stuff that I do anymore. Here are a couple of things that were done in the past;hope they aren't too off topic.
    First is a trunk of a 57 Buick I did awhile back.The new owner called me looking for info about the car.I didn't even remember striping it but my logo was on the back .Strangely it wasn't dated like I usually do.
    Second is a Hayabusa that a guy brought to me painted flat black and offered me a tidy sum to stripe it 50's style.This was the result.Oh yes and it isn't stock;about 400 hp.
    Last is a job I did for a friend of my oldest son who lost both his arms below the elbow in a tragic accident.He was working on a pole repairing hurricane damage and contacted a 7600 volt live wire.these were his first pair of arms since the accident and he said that if people were going to stare at him he would give them something to stare at! And so I painted the flames on them.I wish everybody I met had such a positive outlook on life.

Attached Files:

10. As usual I'm amazed by the quality of work here...Great work guys!!! and thank you all for the likes.

Mark A likes this.
  11. Yes I believe it is...

12. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1428776402.590305.jpg
    Few hubcap lamps I finished up. All sold, I get $72 shipped for the tall v8 ones. Others vary in price. What do you think?

Muttley, Merlin, EnR and 7 others like this.
  13. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Not my work, but thought they were neat enough for the FAS. Didn't get the artist's name, and forgot where I did get them, maybe Pintrest.

Attached Files:

Merlin, EnR and JBurt like this.
  14. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

Raise your prices just a tad.
    Flamin' arms are awesome!

15. Martin Harris

Martin Harris

Great work everyone!
    Two thumbs up to Robby The Robot, where's Altira?
    Love the hubcap lamps too.