Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Good Boss! Free Hemi!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by G V Gordon, Apr 1, 2015.

1. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Although it pisses him off when I call him that. Clay, my employer, was given two 331 hemis. One turns freely the other had been sitting out and is locked up. Yesterday he told me to bring my truck today and I could have the stuck motor. Hey you can't really pass up a free hemi, can you.

Wife asked, "what are you going to do with that" Said "guess I'll have to buy something to put it in". Didn't go over well LOL

Attached Files:

patmanta and kiwijeff like this.
  2. Don West

Don West

when it didn't go over well you could have said "or I could make it into a coffee table in the living room":p

blowby likes this.
  3. just start pulling shoes out of her closet and ask what are you going to do with these.?

4. When you finish using that horseshoe you have implanted in your nether regions I sure would like to borrow it,,,you have been pretty lucky lately! :D HRP

5. gas & guns

gas & guns

I'd bring it in the house.

6. No such thing as a free hemi...they all have the same ability to go through $100 bills faster than a coke whore on a binge. Your boss probably just wanted you to stay broke so you'll keep working those overtime hours. :)

LOU WELLS and frazzledsmythy like this.
  7. dragster dude

dragster dude

You "give"it to your wife then tell her that "she" will need something pretty to go around it

8. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

From what I can see, it looks like a short bell with a 4BBL and no water crossover. That would make it a '54-'55 331. Not a bad engine. What is stamped on the front top of the block, in front of the valley cover?

9. This is it right here..... your boss is manipulating you. Keeping you down. You need to pass that thing on. Seeing as HRP wants your horse shoe *shudder*, I'll throw myself on the grenade that IS the hemi.

10. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Yes according to the numbers it is a '54 4V out of a New Yorker.

11. 1pickup

1pickup

might wanna wash that thing off first...