Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Ford 3 window coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrodwalt, Dec 3, 2014.

1. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

City: Atlanta

State: Georgia
    Price: 32,000.
    Yes.... its back. Its now painted and upholstered. Real deal old hot rod originally built in 59. The steel body was taken off about 15 years ago and is now long gone on some high tech street rod. However the rest is still intact and now has a glass body. (body by dave koorey) Anyway, its got a 61 Pontiac 389 3x2 and 4 speed. 8"ford rear, dropped tube, 40 brakes, hydro clutch/brake combo, real 32 column, real 32 tank, real 32 radiator. Fresh paint (62 Pontiac blue) and white interior. I been driving this car about 10 years or so before the re-do. I'm not interested in trades unless its a 57 chevy 2dr HT with a 4 speed and cash. You can try me, but I really only want cash or MOSTLY CASH. For more info email me at [email protected] and I will send more pics or whatever. Don't ask if im interested in a trade unless you send pics with the inquiry. I have a lot of cars and don't really need another. Just trying to generate some money. Also... if you have some kind of Jerk comments to make..... keep then to yourself please. Thanks !!! BTW... I also like super radical customs, and old caddies.

Attached Files:

Bud Crane and mauler rich like this.
  2. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

3. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

ok... lots of pics

Attached Files:

4. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

Bump.......... would trade for a decent 57 chevy 2 door hard top

5. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

Bump.......... would trade for a decent 57 chevy 2 door hard top

6. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

hasn't been bumped on over 6 months.... so..... bump.

7. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

8. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

entertaining offers or trades that make sense.. Thanks !! BTW... My new album is now available !! "Motor Honey" in CD of download now available at http://www.psychodevilles.com

FLHXShip likes this.