Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 32 Ford sedan....Length ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skimmer, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Skimmer

Skimmer

Probably a question that has been asked and replyed to many times but i cant seem to find any details ,probably me too thick with modern technology well here goes ....

How long and wide is a 32 2dr sedan with bumpers and fully fendered ,

still on the case of securing a deal on the sedan just want to make sure ive got enough space in the garage for it ......Thanks

2. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

All 32 frames are the same size I'd say less than 13' I'll measure one of mine tomorrow if you don't get an answer before

3. Skimmer

Skimmer

Harleycontracter thanks ..........

4. Drive'em

Drive'em

It's a 32!!! Take the bumpers off. Don't pass a good 32 just cause it's too long.

5. Skimmer

Skimmer

NO i wont be taking off the bumpers i just want to know the dimensions of a fully fendered/bumpered 32 2dr Sedan ............its a space/garage thing hahahaa

6. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Had no one to help me measure mine but I know the basic frame is a scosh over 12 feet and I would add a short foot on each end for bumpers. 14 ft would just let it squeeze in with a little room to spare? As a foot note their 66 inch's + wide.

7. I'll get you a measurement on my sedan in the morning. HRP

8. From "The 1932 Ford Book" (and "The Early Ford As Henry Built It" on page 67) by the Early Ford V8 Club, 165 1/2 inches bumper to bumper (13.79 feet). "The Early Ford As Henry Built It" shows the width on Page 67 as 67.4 inches.

Charlie Stephens

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  9. redo32

redo32

None of mine have bumpers.

10. I took a measurement of my sedan this morning from bumper to bumper and fell a few inches short of what Charlie posted but I just realized that I have sedan delivery bumper irons on the rear so that tucks the bumper closer to the body.

As for the width I got the same thing as Charlie. HRP

11. Skimmer

Skimmer

Thanks Charlie thats brilliant , thats pretty specific ......

12. Skimmer

Skimmer

Thanks to all you lads thats why i ask questions on here as your all a wealth of great information , again thanks .....Mark