Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Smelly barn find help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by willystruck, Mar 19, 2015.

1. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

throw a couple of boxes of moth balls in the car and then pull the seats out and pull what ever is covering the floor coat it with por15 and that will seal the metal. nothing likes moth balls. insects and rodents. I have a piece of rural property and in all my structures I have moth balls scattered and I have no problems with insects or rodents. a lot of people don't like the smell, when something is said I simply tell them to hold their breath or don't come in or if you do quit complaining.

2. smoked1

smoked1

Now you know where that OLD CAR smell comes from! My 41 was the same, the little vermin had a trail from the drivers side nest to the passenger side nest in my headliner !Tore all of it out and installed fresh headliner and insulated everything! Better than new now! good luck. I hate mice and love snakes.(they eat mice). R Linde

3. Roger53

Roger53

The few times I've had this happen have been a big learning experience. In the end there's only one way strip it and start over. All of the fixes never really do the job. A nice hot day will bring it back maybe not as bad but it'll be there. Roger