Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lugnut King is the King!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Just wanted to say thanks to a great Hamber, "Lugnutking" I bought some bullets from him and withing 2 days they were at my door!!!
    For all your lugnuts, get ahold of him. Very good prices and fast. My Lugnuts are all Bullet Acorns!!Man they look good!
    Thanks again!!!
    "The Whip"!

2. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

They had a big swap meet in Glendale,AZ today and He was very busy!

3. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

I agree, LugNut King is the place to go for all your lug nut needs. Fantastic service and great prices!

4. I always hit him up at Springfield when we're there for the HAMB drags and then at the Tri-State swapmeet in Denver. Good prices for a good produce. I love those bullet caps and lugnuts.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

yep, good vendor

6. Didn't know he was a HAMB guy...go to guy for lugnuts and push thru bullets

7. BarryA

BarryA

He seems to have good stuff at great prices, but unfortunately won't sell to me as I am in Africa and have never used Ebay. Understandable I guess.

8. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

I accidentally left my wallet on the lug nut kings table at the big three swap meet. I came back five minutes later and he told me he gave it to some random guy with a kid that looks nice. He told me " the guy said he would try to find you". I checked everywhere, it never turned up. It only had five bucks in it but it was a very nice wallet. Now I won't buy anything from the guy. As far as Im concerned he is not a stand up guy.

9. Are you from a wealthy family and have a large amount of money that you need some help attaining. All you need is some bank information and social security number and you will have it deposited into an account and pay you handsomely for helping.....sorry I'm sure you have heard about the African money scams...maybe he's paranoid your wealthy African Royalty...ha ha

BarryA likes this.
  10. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

Unbelievable.
    BS KING!

11. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I called him and asked for the country of manufacture on his lug nuts, and his answer was "They are imported".
    I had some cheap ass offshore lug nuts gall up on the threads once and had to ruin the studs to get them off. Not for me.

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

where do you purchase guaranteed made in USA chrome lug nuts, etc? have bought lug nuts, and more, for many years off LUG NUT KING at swap meets with no problems

13. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

I,m in the U.K and have dealt with him a couple times, first class bloke and fast delivery too.