Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical How to identify Foxcraft fender skit applications?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad54, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I've got a small stash of NOS Foxcraft fender skirts I want to get rid of. Some of them are in the original boxes, which should make ID pretty simple. A couple other sets are out of the box.
    I'd heard that there's a stamp inside the lip that helps ID them. Can anyone verify, and give me the Rosetta Stone of Foxcraft Codes?

Thanks,
    -Brad

2. 59ab

59ab

Look at your skirts that are in their boxes for a clue. Fox Craft stamped most of their skirts on the flare on the bottom of the skirts. One side will be on the bottom of the flare and other on inside. They used codes like cws57 (57 Chev. or fws57- 57 -58 Ford. dws -Dodge pws- Plymouth and simular codes for others. There are exceptions to every rule however so if you have problems with other codes list them and may be I can help. In the past I have sold quite a few skirts in various flea markets. Some times I have been unable to name some of them.