Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

solidrocketfull.jpg A buddy is working on a T touring and was wondering if someone could try these polished wheels in place of the wires. Much appreciated! ford-touring-3.jpg igniter-polished (1).png solidrocketfull.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Shelby12

Shelby12
    from Indiana

Wow! I like it Moose. Thank you so much. It really helps. I really appreciate it.

3. madfish

madfish

Madfish....I apologize....For whatever reason, I am unable to share your great image with the rest of the HAMB Family. I've tried. Will you please try to post the image of the great Raked Shoebox RagTop you made for me?

rake job.jpg

Sancho, Centurion9 and kiwijeff like this.
  4. madfish

madfish

5. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks Madfish! He's trying to make a decision on the wheels pictured above, so he can order.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015

6. Second version...
    ford-touring-4.jpg

TFoch, madfish and JimSibley like this.
  7. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Thanks Moose, and Jim thanks you!

9. scotts52

scotts52

Could I get a picture of a 36 Ford sedan with a 34 Ford front sheetmetal attached. Wondering about melding the two. I have a 34 cowl and know of a 36 sedan body for fairly cheap. I like the front end of the 34 better.

10. madfish

madfish

I don't know if this what you had in mind. It's 36 body and fenders, 34 cowl grafted onto the 36 with 34 hood and grille. Or did you want the complete 34 hood, cowl and fenders on the 36? I'm so confused.
    36-34 cowl.jpg

Rustomiser and themoose like this.
  11. scotts52

scotts52

Thanks Madfish, That's interesting looking. I guess I didn't really think about the fenders. Either way it looks kinda weird. Maybe I won't go down that road after all. I don't think the fenders would make a huge difference. I can't pinpoint what it is that looks off about it but it does. I'm thinking the body is just too bulbous with that front end.

12. I kind of like that.

Peanut 1959 likes this.
  13. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

14. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

15. image.jpg Mr. Moose , would you mind changing rear wheel openings to a round like a 40 ford rear . I'm having problems with getting tire clearance changing tires . And could you do it with trim starting and ending at opening and maybe wrapping around the wheel opening . Thanks Blue

16. One with a flare and one with trim....

1 wheel well.jpg 2wheel well.jpg

17. Thank you , Blue

18. JimSibley

JimSibley

I think you could pull it offing you shrunk the 36 portion down to the 34 size, lots of work but it would look cool.

19. Shelby12

Shelby12
    from Indiana

Thanks Moose! I think I have narrowed it down to these 2. Which do you guys like the best? turquoise and lime.jpg orange white.jpg

20. Shelby12

Shelby12
    from Indiana

Just when I thought I the colors narrowed down, my sister sends me some photos of a car show where a lot of the cars are wrapped in a holographic prism foil. Is there a way someone could photoshop my bubbletop wrapped in this type of foil? I think it would look even more futuristic. foil wrap.jpg HTB1vCrIFVXXXXbyXXXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg Thanks

21. There's something about the turquoise that catches my eye but the orange would really stand out..I'm glad It's not my decision.:confused: I guess I'd have to vote orange and white.

22. Shelby12

Shelby12
    from Indiana

Thanks Moose. I am thinking the same thing. The orange and white "Pops" more and looks more like a hot rod, but, there is something about the turquoise and lime that makes it look more like the car was actually built that way from the factory as a futuristic concept car. ?????????

23. Foil rapped..A little over the top for me....Here's something that should give you a rough idea with and without highlights.

11.jpg 22.jpg

24. Moose , I really don't like the round wheel wells , maybe with skirts ? I have some 40 fenders I can scab in and I know they make skirts I can scallop the front to transition the difference in heights . What do you think . Will be mounting the quarters this week . Thanks , Blue

25. madfish

madfish

Moose, you and Shelby 12 have got to lay off the weed.

Greetings from SXSW.

26. So madfish...are you goofing off again at the festival????

27. Not sure of the scale of how the transitions would work but here's something to take a look at to see if its got any potential.

coe wheel wells fenders.jpg

28. How about as cast Rocket Igniters up front instead of Rocket Launchers. Comments welcome.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. wheels2.jpg

30. madfish

madfish

I am. I know the secret to standing out amongst the hipsters. Be the oldest person here.