Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage *** ALL DEUCE RUN 2015 ***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Mar 3, 2015.

1. The All Deuces Run will be held June 6 ,2015.

[​IMG]

We usually have 35 to 40 Deuces. Fiberglas or steel - - OHV or FLATHEAD - - Highboy or fenders ...original or hot rod it does not matter ... if it is a 32 Ford ... you are ... WELCOME :D
    The run will leave From the Target Shopping Center at the North East Corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius promptly at 10 o'clock. The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides a excellent place to stop, sight see and look at each others Deuce. It is a excellent photo opportunity. A lunch stop is planned at Canyons restaurant in Blowing Rock NC. Canyons has a large parking lot and a very scenic view of the Smokey Mountains. Plan to get out your chairs and relax for awhile.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Co-coordinators

Bill ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
    Danny ...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

OK guys,you can now officially mark your calendars.

June 6, 2015 is the date for the Annual "All Deuce Run" through the Beautiful Blue Ridge mountains is the date.

The last couple of years we have gathered at the Lone Star steak house and saloon for dinner on Friday night and we socialized in the parking lot for a hour or so before heading back to the motel.

Some of us are staying at the Sleep Inn on Friday,132 Meadow Hill Circle,704-799-7070

This is exit 36 off I-77 Mooreville,same exit as the restaurant.

Thanks to Tom (seadog) for the the great promo photos. HRP

2. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

Wish I lived closer Danny. Sounds like fun.

3. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

That would be a great event to go to. How many cars do you get to go?

4. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Robert I've been a couple times and there's been 30 or more each time.

IMG_0021 (Medium).JPG

5. Great event seeing all those deuces lined up and cruising down the highway .... I will be there

6. Seadog,shot my sedan on last years run and set me a photo as a promo for this years run,,not all the cars are show quality,we have a little of everything.

Last year we had several states represented.HRP

7. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

I like seeing those sedans,but I might be biased

8. littlebluecoupe

littlebluecoupe

Thanks for the info. Heard from a friend who made the run two years ago. He said it was a blast. Hope to make it with him this June!!

9. Good deal,we would love to have you join us. HRP

[​IMG]

10. 4thhorseman

4thhorseman
    from SW Desert

Dang, Just too darn far for me.

11. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Just picked this up yesterday sadly it won't be ready in time for the run but hopefully next year. IMG_0002 (Medium).JPG

12. Congratulations Harry,now all you need is a body and a few months of hard work! HRP

13. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

This is true.;)

14. KQQL Harry, Coupe? Roadster? Steel or glass?

15. Cool! So you sold the coupe? Congratulations, I hope mine is next. Maybe between us we can patch together a running roadster. I've got the body covered...you've got the frame.

16. I can see it now,The Merlin/Seadog competition roadster! :D HRP

17. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Not sure yet leaning towards roadster or sedan.

Shared custody.:p

It be a cool one.:cool:

18. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

I'd love to go but I haven't been able to trade our lab or chickens for a deuce. Maybe one day.

19. HRP, I see lunch at Blowing Rock on 6/6. What happens next? I'm trying to plan my Saturday night stay after the fun. Thanks, Phil

20. Phil,there is nothing planed after lunch at Canyons,some end up spending the night in Blowing Rock,there are a lot of shops and things to do,some go back to Charlotte and others just head back home. HRP

21. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Danny, the Mooresville cruise night appears to be on the 6th. And hopefully it won't be raining.

22. Danny,
    I'd like to join you folks for dinner @ Longhorn Friday night if weather is good and schedule permits.

The GTO is finished! I might drive it there.