Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration My ride home yesterday...ENJOY!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raprap, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Holy Shit Again! I will never complain about snow again. I'm bitchin about a few inches and you guys measure your shit with your chimney!!!! My hat's off to ya! Hang in there spring is coming.

2. jimcolwell

jimcolwell
    from Amarillo

My dog can whip your gog:( 1425011112827.jpg

3. I think many people confuse weather with climate, where weather is local and temporary, and climate is regional and is measured/studied over the long term.

4. toucan

toucan
    from sc

yall need to come to myrtle beach and the run to the sun show! thaw out a little.

5. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

The older I get the more I hate winter . Aside from the cold and snow , its because I feel like its stealing valuable time while we wait for spring. My land is covered in 3 to 5 feet ( drifts) of snow . Once the snow is gone and the frost starts to go ,we then deal with Maine's 5th season.....Mud Season. More snow tonight. Oh well, it will all be gone by Memorial Day !!:p

oldcars.acadia likes this.
  6. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

I hear ya screamim just not in the budget. Gotta pay the heat bill ya know!

7. raprap

raprap
    from Ohio

South Carolina? As soon as the salt is off the highway, I'll give you a call!