Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Video: Henry and Edsel Ford Introduce the All-New Model A

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill McGuire, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Here is the video.. HRP

Arabie777 likes this.
  2. Did you have trouble reaching the video via the link provided?

3. Yes sir,I did, but if me posting the video is a problem I will gladly delete it. HRP

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015

4. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Me, too

5. Good thing they got them A's built. As bad as that T was smoking it wouldn't last very long.

6. Thanks for the heads up. Diagnostics don't show anything and it works fine from here. If I may impose: What happens when you click on the link.? Also what system and browser were you using? Thanks again for letting us know.

7. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

Like that video very much, but it would have been great to here the voice of Mr. Ford, Mr. Ford and Mr. Sorensen!
    But if Ol Henry changed only minor things and stuck to doing stuff his way/old fashion, using a silent movie might be another one of his "stick in the mud" move.

Liked it a lot, no issue on iPhone.
    Feet back is half of any big success.

Is there any chance that there is anything on your site about Edsel one-off 3window model A?
    That ultimate rod material, that very few people would be man enough to cut up!

8. I'm using Firefox,and for some unknown reason your link is working now. HRP

volvobrynk likes this.
  9. Thanks for the info. We're car guys, not web guys, which can be frustrating sometimes.

volvobrynk likes this.
  10. jaw22w

jaw22w
    from Indiana

When did talkies come out?
    A little research says 1928. Just before this video.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    volvobrynk likes this.
  11. cheepsk8

cheepsk8
    from west ky

Bill the link to API never works for me, but HRP's video was fine. Thanks for posting. My screen just shows the link and a pic of the first image on the video and no way to start it. And yes, I am computer challenged, I will admit.

12. The red link in the top post should take you to the website where the video is posted. The photo in the top post is just a still image teaser, not the video itself. If I am following you correctly -- if I am not, never mind me. :)

volvobrynk likes this.
  13. cheepsk8

cheepsk8
    from west ky

Works today, thanks.. Its worth a look and a bump.

volvobrynk likes this.