Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Survey - The future of watching Hot Rod / Motorcycle films - Motornation!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evel, Nov 17, 2014.

?
  1. Yes no brainer

50 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Maybe

39 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. No i'll stick with cable tv

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  1. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I'm glad to be a part of this. . . go watch some movies (mine preferably :eek: ).

Evel and Max Gearhead like this.
  2. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Just when I thought I was reaching the end of the movies available, I clicked on the Categories section and holy crap! I'll be busy for awhile..........

Evel likes this.
  3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Yes Roku is next... We are taking with a company this week that creates Apps for all the stream players.. Unfortunately each player is a different app. The more subscribers we get the more we can invest in getting in to everyone's set top streamers.. Should know next week what the status is..

If I were to sell it to Time Warner they would make me put out Rat Rod films... Get rid of your cable your spending too much money on it.. plus with the money you save you can buy car parts :D

We are aware of the Play Station issue and we are trying to resolve it. should have an answer soon..

See my first response about Roku :D

See my first response about Roku :D

you nailed it on the head!!! Yes lets look at Motorantion as its in its infant stages.. We only have been live for 3 weeks and we exceeded our band with.. we expected that.. Now that we are gaining subscribers its allowing our content providers to focus on continuing to go there an film cool stuff.. We have a line of guys working on new stuff and editing (like my self) to continue to put out new content. The films we have are awesome and its like our own library of all thats been worked on for years and now that we move into the future our original content is going to grow even bigger. So you will have full length films as well as new content constantly being added..

It all depend on our content providers and how long that take between episodes.. We are hoping that once we get several guys doing this on the regular we can have something new every week.. MFS is going to be Every month maybe even sooner... We have several guys editing there new shows as we speak.. like myself :D

See my first response about Roku :D hope your surgery goes well and you heal quick!!!

Thanks everyone for subscribing to Motornation and look out for more good stuff.. I promise to make you guys happy with our service and thanks for being patient with us.. This is a new platform so we are defiantly always going to be making it better till it works perfect. This is only the beginning...

All the best,
    Piero

Max Gearhead likes this.
  4. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

Thanks for the reply Piero!
    I'm sure it's a HUGE undertaking and I appreciate the efforts that have gone forth!
    Now get this shit done son

5. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

Brian, your movies rule. Others do too. But yours rule more. especially Long Beach

6. Yea I'm in. New Mad Fabricators all the time.

7. Hey Guys n Gals...I personally had an issue with the screen not going to full size, when you clicked on the little diagonal arrows, bottom right corner. E-mailed Dan, back n forth, and we figured out that using Google Chrome, as your browser, fixed it.

So now using Google Chrome just for MotorNation.tv. Super simple to download.https://www.google.com/chrome/ Make sure you click "no" so it does not become your default browser...or window that pops up when you open the internet. I kept Internet Explorer, cause that's were all my favorites are and etc.. I know just enough to keep me out of trouble.

Viewed the pre 1916 motorcycle cross country road trip Brian Dewar film, last night. Very cool.:cool:
    JT

8. mgermca

mgermca

Maybe obvious to most but if you have a high definition tv and a newish laptop with an HDMI output, just get yourself an HDMI cable from the local electronics supply emporium and you're watchin' M'NATION.TV on yer big screen.

9. mgermca

mgermca

BTW, Darwas rules! Thx Brian.

10. Olson

Olson

Didn't need to put any thought into that one...I simply went over and subscribed. No-Brainer!

Kinda funny, I was recently reminding my son (he's 20) about how we had 4 channels to pick from growing up in the 70's...and how excited we were when we stumbled onto a 5th in the high reaches of the UHF band (even though it was 80% static...it was something different! Ha!), and how most of the time when you picked up the tele you were just as prepared to hear neighbors gossiping as you were a dial tone.

We sure have come a long way in a very short time.

Now, if you could only find a way to work in a model car series...heheh. Either way, I'm committing to at least a years worth if for no other reason than to help push the endeavor.

Anyway, enough rambling. A high five to you, Piero, and anyone else involved in making this happen, and best wishes in keeping it flourishing with new content and thriving financially so we can all enjoy the fruits of your labors for years to come. Viva La Motornation!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  11. Please keep us updated on the PS3 situation as that is how I would want to access it.

12. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Apologies if this has been asked before... can individual shows be downloaded to view later? I spend a fair amount of time on planes for work, soon all will probably have WiFi but that isn't the reality yet.

Either way I'm signing up, price is great, just one less craft beer six pack a month and it's covered.

13. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Unfortunately not.. The Wi-Fi in every thing is not to for off.. By this time next year it won't be an issue.. Plus some of the files are large... take up space .. :D

14. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the cursor dissappear when in full screen view. It was driving me nuts lol.

I'd just like to say how much I love your channel, I've almost completely given up watching normal tv (watched it for the first time today since motonation launched but only because it's the first round of the v8 supercars ;)) thanks again, keep it coming.

15. Eff cable TV and those Moe's at Gas Monkey. This is where it's at! Great idea and best of luck to you dudes!

16. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Hey Evel, I'm having issues playing all the videos at work all of a sudden. They only open in the top left corner of the window in about a 1"x 1" square? They play fine but they are super small. I'm using Windows 7, IE 9.0, Html5. Any ideas?

17. hahaha you shouldn't be watching them at work anyway lol.

18. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Ha, I know but it's the only thing that gets me through the night!

fuzzybear likes this.
  19. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Try Google Chrome browser.. think that might fix it.. but were going under the knife and redoing a bunch of stuff.. see next post :D

20. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

MOTORNATION CHANGE NOTICE....
    In order to upgrade and expand to other streaming devices you may notice some temporary changes to our website. Please bare with us while we add these upgrades to make Motornation.tv a better functioning user experience world wide. Coming Soon: Roku, Google Chrome Cast, iPad / iPhone App, Andriod App and much more. Thank you - Motornation. 10451321_812171218853948_4183431841141282957_n.jpg

gonzo and elgringo71 like this.
  21. Road Angels

Road Angels

Would be interested as long as its not full of drama bullshit like american chopper and others, but I to would only be interested in a dvd format the other crap uses up to much of my car budget

22. mgermca

mgermca

Oh man! C'mon guys, SUBSCRIBE! I know the MNation guys are just starting out but just look at that pic from the MNation world headquarters in that post, there are some serious hardware upgrades needed to keep this thing growing.;) Subscribe now! Pitch in! Do your part! We are all gonna be better off!

23. Duke

Duke

Signed up! If you have not tried it, you should.

24. elgringo71

elgringo71

This looks great, am looking forward to the update :)

25. Dirty Bird Clothing Co

Dirty Bird Clothing Co

Any update on when we can expect Google Chrome Cast?

26. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

5.99 is too much of your car budget compared to a $20 DVD. Man this thing is the deal of the century. The more that sign up the more content they can get. I already turned off ass monkey and don't miss any old ladies from Dallas buying pickups.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

27. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

Hey is the Roku ready yet? My hand is cramped from holding my kindle.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

28. brady1929

brady1929

Stopped working on my old ipad. Is that related to the change?

29. silent rick

silent rick

i don't pay for tv, it's a tool of the devil. i like to work on my cars and bikes and drive them.

wingnutz likes this.
  30. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Motornation 2.0 is coming in a few months.. We have taken it to a new level!! new web site, new Roku channel, kindle fire, google chrome cast, Ps3 and 4, X box, smart TV's, phones and all tablets we will be accessible.. We are working with entire new company. So hang in there its about to get way better!!! till then enjoy our new Epic promo video..

Thanks for the support!
    Piero

wingnutz, Max Gearhead, JJK and 3 others like this.