Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Texas Stacy's Auto Parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Does anybody Have his contact information?

There was a thread on here that I can't seem to find... can anybody help?

2. Are you asking about Stacy Browns "Antique Auto" in Arlington???I understand Stacy has sold to a new owner.

3. Well there goes the human rolodex!

4. I'm really surprised Stacy stayed at it so many years...I know I bought from him back in the early sixties.

5. Just found the youtube and based on peoples comments he sold the business to an unknown business in Indiana!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VadAcb94GZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Stacy sold out to one guy. Then that guy sold to someone in Indiana. Stacy is still in Arlington. He has some antiques in a couple of places. I might be able to get his cell if you need it.

7. rotorwrench

rotorwrench

Stacy was getting to the age where health problems start to creep in so he decided it was time to retire since no one else in the family was strong willed enough to step up to the plate. I just wonder where his three warehouses full of stuff are headed off to.

8. what 325W said.....the first buyer guy was a good guy making most of the meets and actually giving some stuff away towards the end of the meet....he was marketing it one part or all.....bought many a nos/gos part from Stacey - hell we were at some of the same auctions a time or two....I just didn't have the same size pants he had....Stacey helped me allot - especially when I got into flathead motors....

9. Does the new owner sell these parts? And how can we access this company?

10. not sure - have you tried - B&E Olden auto [email protected].....they have allot of NOS stuff as well.....they are on I-20 in Weatherford,Tx 817/599-5715

11. monzair

monzair

Hi...I'm headed up through Dallas for the next few days, as part of a literature collecting trip (I left home in Calif. early last week). The last time I was at Stacy's he let me run free in all his buildings, gathering literature & memorabilia and I bought a big pile. He even let me go through a file cabinet near the front counter in his main (front) building and buy goodies from it. I was sure sad to see he'd sold out. I'm hoping he didn't sell the literature and maybe still has some stored away. Can you please help with his cell #? I'd love to contact him while I'm in the area. BTW, I travel to buy literature & memorabilia of any kind but specialize in Chevrolet. I buy and sell, but am a collector first & foremost, having started hitting showrooms for brochures when I was 11 in 1963. That sure dates me and my crazed (but productive!) obsession :eek:) Thanks! Dave

12. Stacys health is not good. He and his sister have moved out of Arlington.

13. monzair

monzair

Sorry to hear that, I wish him all the best! Thanks for your fast reply.
    Dave

14. Praying the best for Stacy

15. what Wingnutz said.....a heck of a nice guy.....