Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage It's that time of year Wisconsin guys SLOTS OF DOOM Fed 28

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PBRmeASAP, Feb 17, 2015.

1. What better to do on a frosty winter day other than race your friends
    [​IMG]

Yo Mark....this means it's at noon...remember last year...haha

It's cool the track is ours for 2 hours, we get to use his rentals, but there has always been a few that dare to bring there own cars. We set time aside to run these seperate. Kids are welcome, as I believe they have more fun than us adults.
    There's a tavern 2 blocks away that we will have a few refreshments at after, or a pizza or two.

Any questions...feel free to PM me

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go be sure to take pics & post here

3. x-shift

x-shift

Hey PBR, we might be in trouble again. I just saw some pics of Joe's new RPU build, and it could be wicked...

4. I love FED 28th.

IMG_0216.JPG

5. I wish now i would have gotten the FED slot car....
    Joe will over rev it and blow the blower off..just like last year

stealthcruiser likes this.
  6. x-shift

x-shift

Joe just got done hand rubbing his 25th coat of candy apple red! Sounds like he might be bringing a trailer queen! (let the "hand rubbing" jokes commence!)

7. slammed

slammed

"Glistening deep, rich red brought about by hour's of firm hands laid upon a smooth surface. Sweat, aching tendons pushed past mere mortal boundaries, this is more than a labor of love..........it's lust. High luster that only the obsessed can achieve, and the dreamers lament."

8. Holy crap this is tomorrow......better put a tune on the willys and the coupe

9. few more hours and its race time!

10. x-shift

x-shift

A great time was had by all at the Slots of Doom! Even Joe was able to laugh after his candy apple red RPU was destroyed. Thanks to all that participated! Hope to see you at the track again soon!

sod15f.jpg sod15g.jpg sod15h.jpg sod15a.jpg sod15b.jpg sod15c.jpg sod15d.jpg sod15e.jpg

Max Gearhead likes this.
  11. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Did Jeffy tote an ass whoopin' @ the track?

12. hell yah...won one heat race and killed my 34 coupe body

stealthcruiser likes this.

13. Ahhhhh.... Beer.... The reason I get up every afternoon!

14. Working on a date for this year, bob's is swamped and seems most weekends are busy. I'll update as soon as i know a date. late march or early april might be our only options

15. Isn't there another place in Milwacky? Kenosha? Racine? Or back to Dad's in Illinois?