Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

sold

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BlackMagicKustoms, Jan 21, 2015.

1. BlackMagicKustoms

BlackMagicKustoms
    from Denton,TX

City: Denton

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 7500.00
    So much to list so beg the construction of this ad. 1953 8BA. New Scat Merc stroke crank, Isky cam with adjustable lifters, Egge 0.030 domed pistons, Keith black forged rings, Stock rods, Manley valves, Mallory dual point distributor, Edelbrock 74cc heads, Champion plugs, Head studs, new water pumps, water necks, hose kit, plug wire retainers, new oil pump, thermostats, oil pan, and gaskets. And for the induction, Dick York set me up with an Edelbrock SU359 3x2 with a 97 primary and two functional 94 secondaries assembled using progressive linkage along with Dick's air cleaners, breather and fuel rail with a fuel gauge. Polished brass fittings and some handy line work between the pump and fuel log as Dick seems to never leave one area untouched. Block had two areas that had to be pinned and were minor and were done to ensure there would be no issues with this engine in the future. This block was not sleeved. All the rotating assembly was balanced as well. Block, water pumps and front cam and timing cover have been painted black. Oil pan is sandblasted and raw. Heads and intake have not been torqued, just mocked up. engine2.jpg I was building this for a roadster and will not have time for it for a few years because I find myself extremely busy with the day job (that does not suck I might add). Would like to see someone put it to use instead of it sitting around for the next few years taunting me. I've got bikes piling up at work and one of them is mine and will be able to enjoy it more than looking at this and daily. Buy my motor go fast have fun fuck shit up yeehaw. Text me at my number please don't call I won't always answer, like I said really busy. If that isn't in your bag of tricks ten hit me up here with a message. I can ship world wide and do daily with the day job no sweat. I have freight in and out of my place a few times daily and its not an issue. If you're looking for a freight quote just consider a 600lb crate that will measure approx 40x40x40. It'll be close enough. Thanks ahead of time. (940)two 3O-4three 3 O Chris Moos.

Attached Files:

2. BlackMagicKustoms

BlackMagicKustoms
    from Denton,TX

Bump for the evening crowd

3. BlackMagicKustoms

BlackMagicKustoms
    from Denton,TX