Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm not in Kansas anymore Toto! Hello from Arizona, good to be here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HotRodette Nanette, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hello everyone !! I'm here cause I heard about this site so happy to finally get on board with ya all !
    Midwest transplant from Kansas City, MO who moved to Scottsdale area about 4 years ago. I am a daughter of a true HotRod Sam from back in the day. I now have my own 32 Highboy that I was lucky enough to find about 2 years ago, for sale on the SoCal parking lot here in Phoenix. She was a sad little car up for sale due to a Thanksgiving day wreck and owner couldn't bear to keep her due to the anguish of losing his best friend. So I found her, towed her back to Tempe AZ and began to rebuild her. Long great story unfolded as I found out the long and great history of my little 32 and ties back to Dick Smith and the Beano 32 as well. She is a step sister to the Beano 32 and was featured in Hot Rodder Mag in Aug of 1996. Glad to be here and looking forward to roddin' down the highway with ya all!

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the madness of the HAMB,,,,,Nice photo,,car aint bad either.

3. Vet65te

Vet65te

Welcome to the HAMB from the slightly cooler part of AZ.
    Mike T - Prescott AZ

4. NJ Chick

NJ Chick

Welcome aboard! :)