Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs East coast windshield cutter?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jreeder41, Feb 2, 2015.

1. jreeder41

jreeder41

Does anybody know of someone on the East coast that can cut a new curved windshield? Its for a 1958 Datsun. The original windshield was broken and we are in desperate need of new front one. Tri-valley and I have been working on this for the last six months. When we finally got a good pattern made they cut us one but it was broken in shipping. There is no insurance on shipping glass so I'm on the hook for at least half of that one. I'd rather just take the car to someone to have it done. I can't afford too many more mishaps on this windshield. We are in central PA near route 80.

100_5966.JPG

2. jreeder41

jreeder41

Bump for help!!!!!!

3. I know of two that can likely help you out but they are both in Massachusetts. If interested try:
    Banner Glass/Shelmar in Wakefield MA Larry Rosenfield used to do great work;haven't spoken with himn in awhile so I don't know if he is still doing it.
    Saugus Glass Co in Saugus MA Butchie Russo. Butchie owns several hot rods and has done a ton of custom glass work.
    Larry's #: 800-922-1759
    Butchie's #: 781-233-5995.
    Tell them Ray Smith recommended you call.

4. jreeder41

jreeder41

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot. Thats at least a driveable distance.