Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Ford Econoline Van

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 63Toaster, Jan 16, 2015.

1. 63Toaster

63Toaster

City: Brunswick

State: Ohio
    Price: $4000
    The van runs and drives well. The mechanical stuff is in really good shape. Brake lines have been replaced, brake shoes and wheel cylinders in the rear and it has been converted to disc brakes in the front. It has been converted from the single circuit brake system to use a new Mustang II dual master cylinder. All the bushings in the leaf springs have been replaced. The tie rod ends and drag link have been replaced. The 15 inch cast aluminum American Eagle wheels need to be repolished. The tires have less than 3000 miles on them. The engine has been swapped to a 200 cu. in. in-line 6 from a 1965 Falcon with less than 50,000 miles on it. Original 3 on the tree transmission, but the rubber mount and clutch have been replaced. It has a new Accel coil and Pertronix Ignitor II electronic ignition to eliminate the points. The front seats are from a 1990 Mustang and rear bench seats are from a 1988 Aerostar. The body and paint is mostly original. Doors have been swapped from other vans. It has a few small rust holes. The heater is not in it right now, but I have it, as well as an extra one. I took it apart to paint it and haven't put it back together. I have a lot of extra parts that will go with the van if you want them. It's ready for the pretty stuff. It needs door seals installed, but I have new ones for the rear doors and the glass channels for the front doors. It needs a head liner and sound deadening/insulation. With some paint you can make it a real head turner. Thanks for looking. E-mail me if you are interested. I've got about $5000 into it, so don't offer me $500. I won't bother replying. More pictures are available. I'm new to this forum so I'm having trouble including the pictures. E-mail me and I can send more to you.
    103.jpg

Mongo1000 likes this.
  2. 63Toaster

63Toaster