Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Ford Del Rio Wagon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by THEKID49, Jan 19, 2015.

1. THEKID49

THEKID49

City: West Palm Beach

State: Florida
    Price: $19,500
    This car is a driver. I've driven it from So. Florida to Baltimore for the Rodders Journal Revival, and to Detroit for the Autorama.

Engine- 302 Ford, aluminum intake with a Edelbrock 4bbl, Mustang shorty headers, dual exhaust with Porter mufflers.
    Trans- Ford AOD with a Lokar tall shifter

Chassis- Unisteer Rack and Pinion conversion with power steering, Aerostar coils in the front, 2in blocks in the rear, factory 9in with 3.00 gears, chrome reverse wheels with new Diamondback wide whites.

Body- 1954 Chevy grille with extra teeth, frenched headlights with 1956 F-100 rings, sunken antenna, shaved handles, satin blue, all the panels and scallops have blue pearl in them.

Interior- pearl white tuck and roll, mid 60's T-Bird front seats, stick folding rear seat, Nu-Relics power windows with hidden switches, Ron Francis wiring harness, VDO gauges, cold A/C and heat, hidden stereo plays thru an iPod with a JL Audio amp under the dash. All the dash and garnish moldings are white with blue pearl.
    $19,500 OBO
    MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER, I MIGHT JUST TAKE IT.
    If you want more pics let me know, I can take them.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Movinman and Yaril like this.
  2. THEKID49

THEKID49

3. THEKID49

THEKID49

4. THEKID49

THEKID49