Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Sold my car, HAMB tags went with it.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wutnxt, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Cymro

Cymro

well?? what happened? the suspense is killing

volvobrynk likes this.
  2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

your not allowed in the clubhouse any more!

3. wutnxt

wutnxt

I sold this car last April. I was so caught up in my new ride that I completely forgot about the tags. For all you folks that gave good sensible answers, I thank you very much. The rest who gave smart ass answers, Eh! I don't have the guy's phone # but I do know where he works. Guess I'll pay him a visit.

volvobrynk likes this.
  4. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

For the record - I wasn't being a smartass ... just offering up a suggestion for the easiest solution I could think of (re: calling the guy & asking nicely) . Actually , I'm suprised he didn't contact YOU about the tags since they had your handle on them .

5. wutnxt

wutnxt

Buddy,
    I realize that your intent was to give me an honest, helpful answer and I appreciate that. It was all the other senseless crap that I didn't care for. I'm an old fart and can take a ribbing as well as anyone, but some of this stuff really got to me. I don't post very much, but when I do I'm usually looking for help and I have received it back in spades. That help was what I was expecting. I'm gonna get the tags back and I hope to continue enjoying the H.A.M.B. for a long time to come.

6. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Hopefully you'll get the tags back . Sometimes simple stuff like that can make your day worth gettin' out of bed .

volvobrynk likes this.
  7. There was no malice meant on my part,I hope it wasn't reprieved as such. HRP

volvobrynk and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. I certainly meant you no distress. Damn, I can't believe how nice I've been so far this year. Oh well, there's a lot more year left.:D

9. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

I try my very Best not to pi$$ anybody off!
    So if it was me, sorry no harm intended.

Funny thought. Nobody ever think they went out of line, but sometime we do.

And as always, just trying to help in
    My little weird way.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Here are the words of our founder and leader:
    "The Hokey Ass Message Board
    Spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods and customs to hoodlums world wide."
    We are SUPPOSED to be hoodlums. We need to work on that somehow!

lothiandon1940 and volvobrynk like this.
  11. I'd offer to give you mine, but I sold them on EBay.

JH

12. Actually there was no malice meant on my part either maybe we should get us some little heart smileys so that people will know that we are not being mean to them.

Heart smileys means I am being nice and little devil smileys means I am not being nice.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    volvobrynk and lothiandon1940 like this.
  13. wutnxt

wutnxt

Awwww! I knew you guys meant no harm all along. I feel like I've been through a well deserved gauntlet complete with wooden paddle swats to the butt and came out smilin' on the other side. I'll take better care of my stuff in the future. On a lighter note, I'm about to update another thread "Fresh off the trailer". First day of being registered, insured and street legal. Check it out.

Thanks again, guys.

14. Hey Wut,
    I love ya man. :)