Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Welcome Back Hop Up!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 14, 2015.

1. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Still my beating heart.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

IMO if it works , don't fix it .

3. So happy for you guys! Thanks for bringing Hop Up back! I have all 10, some littles and the book. Can't wait for more!!

4. brady1929

brady1929

Hey Verde742, any more for sale?

5. flash

flash

This is too good! Congrats to the new Hop Up crew! Please let me know if I can help in any way with design, production, etc. And if you're selling ad space, then I'm buyin! Independent publishers gotta support each other.

6. Can't wait! I'm in

7. Marcy

Marcy

That would of course be up to Ryan, but we'd certainly like to see it sold here :)

Marcy

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. Hey Marcy, get back to polishing your Riv' and getting your booth ready:) Best of luck on ALL your ventures!

9. Chuck R

Chuck R

Mark really made Hop Up cool. His writing and story telling were second to none. It was way more than a little book, he made it a place you wanted to be. Follow that path and this ought to be fun.
    chuck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Glad it's coming back, hope it's as focused and correct as the original and when Morty did it. Seems it will based on who's involved ....... wishing them the best.

11. Sign me up ! been following on Instagram ! Congrats ! Glad to have Hop UP back around !

12. ermadear55

ermadear55

Have been in mourning since R&C's latest death. This has got to be a great moment in the hobby's history. Selling it here is a great idea Ryan!

13. Stu Padasso

Stu Padasso

They have a booth at GNRS, told me first issue due out in April, will be quarterly publication. Good luck! Mark set a very high "mark" for them to aspire to....

14. sololobo

sololobo

Best wishes Marci, your buddies in Omaha with the South Omaha Turds are in your corner. Our official club mag. as soon as we can get it in our greasy paws. We have been busy getting some iron back on the road. See ya in the summer. for the S.O.T.'s Larry Holloway/sololobo

15. I like this re-birth and the people behind it will make it work as they are some of the real hot rodders.

16. glmke

glmke

I read all the post, follow in Instagram, been to the website and for the life of me can't seem to find how to subscribe? Any info

17. Marcy

Marcy

We just started taking subscribers at Grand National Roadster Show, Mr Sutton should have that info up on the website next week.
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by----the support so far has been overwhelming.
    We will try our best to live up to everyone's expectations.

Marcy

bonesy, Stovebolt and lothiandon1940 like this.
  18. glmke

glmke

Thanks for the info, look forward to reading the magazine, sounds like it's in good hands

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

well Im just going to keep this thread going for those of you looking . heres the update !…

We ran into most of y'all at GNRS and are so happy with the response from the hotrod community . I swear you couldn't walk 20 feet at GNRS without seeing some sort of hop up swag.. Very cool!!!!

In the mean time we are getting settled working hard on the website adding new features daily and adding new products. we are offering subscriptions for domestic and overseas!! its all in the speedshop.

theres a couple galleries of photos from GNRS and from the Old Crow party so shoot on over and check it out..

heres the address

http://www.hopupmagazine.com

see y'all in sacramento!! and in Detroit!!!

20. mgermca

mgermca

I'm in too. Can't wait. You guys have to commandeer Morty as a columnist!

Looks like the prophecy of my sig is right!

Mark
    Montreal

21. Great seeing ya in Platte City this past weekend and also in George Town Co. at the Hill Climb. Thanks for coming to the mid-west....

22. See you at the Hill Climb in Colorado this weekend. Thanks for making it back this year. Talked to Marcy in Platte City at the show, she said she has another gig to attend and will not make the Hill Climb event.