Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hardcore Happening 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave_D, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

I headed out to the Hardcore Happening yesterday in my 55 Chevy, but unfortunately I only made it about 20 miles from home when the car lost all oil pressure. I got the 55 towed back home and hit the road again, in my wifes daily driver Subaru this time. I was a little bummed to shop up without my car, but I still had a great time. Jesse always puts on a great show, and this year was no exception. Lots of great cars, friends, food, and BURNOUTS! Whats not to like? I didn't get to stick around this year for the fire, or other nighttime activities, hopefully you guys that hung around made it through the rain ok. On to the pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the man that makes it all happen, and this is how he looked all day long. Thanks for putting up with us, Jesse.
    [​IMG]

2. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fresh chassis, courtesy of Old Soul Hot Rod Shop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Awesome trophys!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They cooked 1000lbs of chicken! Always awesome food at the Hardcore Happening.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you've never made it here, put it on your calendar for next year. Its not to be missed!

4. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Where is it? Gary

5. Yeah,what Gary said?

Kinda reminds me of the Old Johnny Paycheck,hot rods,food,burn outs, debauchery and bonfires. HRP

6. Dave they are Great pictures I was wondering why your car was on the trailer this afternoon at least you still got to go and enjoy the event looks like a lot of fun!

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Damn that looks good. Where is it? Any near by campgrounds?

8. raymay

raymay

Glad the date got moved this year. I always missed it when it was during Woodward. Best time, lots of new and old friends. A wedding party showed up, did some burn outs and spent a good hour getting pictures with the cars. The cooks did an awesome job and the rain held off till after dinner. Jesse may not be the best at shooting a flaming arrow to start his bonfire but he sure is a great host.
    IMG_4465.JPG IMG_4468.JPG IMG_4470.JPG IMG_4473.JPG IMG_4476.JPG IMG_4480.JPG IMG_4487.JPG IMG_4489.JPG IMG_4496.JPG IMG_4500.JPG IMG_4502.JPG IMG_4504.JPG IMG_4505.JPG IMG_4484.JPG IMG_4490.JPG

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  9. I'm guessing this is somewhere in New York? HRP

10. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Le Roy, NY. up north in the Rochester region.

11. tjm73

tjm73

12. mramc1

mramc1

I had an awesome time as usual. Tons of cool cars and lots of friends. My Dad and I spent an hour sitting in my coupe under a tarp as the severe thunder storm/down pour went by, but most of the day's weather was very nice. Thanks to Dave D. for another set of great photos this year.

13. PA Gas

PA Gas

Wish I could have made it. Looks like a great time. Awesome pics, even one of my coupe waiting for one of Old Soul's chassis.

14. timelord

timelord

IMG_1099 (800x450).jpg IMG_1117 (800x450).jpg IMG_1134 (800x450).jpg IMG_1138 (800x450).jpg IMG_1167 (800x450) (2).jpg IMG_1187 (800x450) (2).jpg IMG_1185 (800x450).jpg a few more from hardcore happening

15. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

16. 33WIRE

33WIRE

My 4th hardcore, best time; best host you could ever imagine. Don't miss the next one! Thanks again Jesse.

17. timelord

timelord

hardcore is my favorite car event of the season. Jesse and his crew are the best. good people,good cars,good times

18. [​IMG]

some idiot showed up with this thing, otherwise it was a good time. Best show/event in the area.

19. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was going to write: "WTF, why's he an idiot ?", until I saw your avatar. Very cool bike !

20. haha! thanks TagMan! I wish I had taken some pics but the whole week leading up to this event was a blur, I forgot to bring my camera. I stole this shot from facebook.

21. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Great time as always! Wouldn't miss this event! I see you got a pic of my 53 attempting a burnout Dave! hahaha BIG THANKS to Jesse and Jolene for throwing the best Hot Rod Party around! Great seeing everyone again!

22. wizard29oz

wizard29oz
    Member Emeritus
    from new york

Had a great time, first time here but have followed it and wanted to come. Next time I might be in something with windows, but at least we had a tarp. Oh, wait, it does have a windshield. Great pics, too Dave, thanks again for all your efforts! And a big thank you to Jessie and the staff, a lot of work and effort, the food was great

Wizard29Oz aka Josh' ol' Dad
    '37 Buick coupe, '29 closed cab high boy nailhead farm truck, '48 Willys complete stake body waiting for a Willys lover to hotrod

23. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

This years Date AUGUST 1rst 2015