Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ***2014 HAMB Pick for Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Jan 1, 2015.

1. image.jpg image.jpg Congrats ct1932ford for this years HAMB Pick!! I want to Thank everyone for entering this year and look forward to next year.Every car entered this year deserved this pick,the other 4 picks I will contact you about sending some goodies your way.
    The 2014 pick will get our Famous V8 award,a bunch if free goodies,a stripped panel by HAMB member Paul A.K.A "PDC" not to mention Ger Peters of Dutch Courage Graphics also a HAMB member will design a one off shirt of the winning car with the members user name in the banner.Thank You so much guys for participating and voting.Thank You Ryan for a great forum and allowing me to do this each year. image.jpg
    Our 2014 HAMB Pick

daddio211 and tb33anda3rd like this.
  2. Mark, again let me say how honored I am to be involved in anyway with you cause. After talking with you today I know how dedicated you are to enlightening the public about depression and mental health. You will always have my support. Thanks again for the opportunity to be part of it. Mark

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  3. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Badass.......congrats

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  4. pdc

pdc

Congrats! Well built HotRod!

RAZIN CAIN likes this.

5. I am so Grateful for everyone here on the HAMB and its members,I have met a few of you and each member is top notch.Mark Boccuzzi A.K.A ct1932ford is one...a great guy doing his part and making a difference in this world,not to mention some really Kool Hot Rods.This year is the first time here on the Hamb that we have a Hot Rod pick,this will make a sweet T-shirt.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Well deserved choice!

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hey, a "former" ColoRODo car won...that makes TWO from ColoRODo that have won this prestigious event...congrats ct1932 Ford...a "true" survivor hot rod...!!!

R-

pdc likes this.
  8. Roger this Coupe is sweet and after talking to the owner Mark (a great guy) I found that out,I would love to do a story on our site about that history.

9. Here are a few more pics....

Attached Files:

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  10. A few more

Attached Files:

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  11. Let me know how I can help!:cool:

RAZIN CAIN and pdc like this.
  12. Mark I think this would be awesome,we could post the story on our website

13. Excellent pick! Glad to see a hot rod win this year.

pdc likes this.
  14. A whole bunch of "ataboy's".......right down to the smithy's!

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  15. birdman1

birdman1

How much did it cost to build that neat Model A HOTROD??

16. Birdman,the coupe is a 1932 Ford not a Model A . :) HRP

17. Thanks HRP. ;) I just figured it was best to keep my mouth shut!:confused:

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  18. Mark, just received a goody package in the mail. Thanks a bunch for it! The dorag will ride alongside my sons work shirt in the FlatFed and the decals and shirt will also be put to good use! Thanks again for all you do for suicide prevention and keeping it in the forefront. I know you feel like me and do not want anyone else to go through this......

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  19. Yes Sir I want very much to educate and bring awareness,suicide is preventable.You are welcome and I Thank all you guys for entering

20. Thank you Mark for your dedication in educating people for the signs to look for and support,I am proud to call you my friend! HRP

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  21. Thank you Danny,families like yours motivate me you and Brenda are the best