Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 Chevy Belair Custom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by backroads, Dec 30, 2014.

1. backroads

backroads

City: Grand Junction

State: Colorado
    Price: 2200
    1954 Chevrolet Belair. Neat old original custom. This thing was a cool car back in the day but the weather has gotten to it and needs somebody to bring it back to life. 235 6 cylinder motor, When I purchased this car a few months ago, I poured gas into the carb and it fired right up for a few seconds before I shut it off (I did not want to run it very long with out changing all of the fluids). I planned on putting a V8 motor in the car and pulled the original tube rear end out and replaced it with a ford 9 inch. That is the extent of the work I have done to the car.

Majority of the glass is broken in this car save the rear windows, Would be a good candidate for a chopped top. Car has a solid body and do not believe it is bondo buggy except where they did their customizations. Headlights and taillights are frenched, Fenders are flared, Shaved door handles-trunk handle. Chrome was redone back in the day and has held up alright, some chipping in the bumpers.
    Title is not clear, it is a Texas title that was signed over to new owners in Grand junction, CO who never put it in their name. You could track down the old owners to possibly help with title transfer or start over and apply for a title. I have taken the car to the DMV and had the Vin Check Certification done so you will not need to bring the car to the DMV again (if the car is kept in Colorado)

Wheels and tires are not mine but my fathers but will include the original wheels, which are Cragars skinny in the front and big wide Cragers in the back.

Throwing out there to see if there is interest, $2200 obo would possibly trade for another project (wagons)

Attached Files:

2. backroads

backroads

Bump $1500 few more days and I am going to throw it on ebay. Thanks!