Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Race of Gentlemen,Hill Climb,Fairgrounds Flyer

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by motorcade 1, Dec 14, 2014.

1. motorcade 1

motorcade 1

City: St.Louis

State: Missouri
    Price: $4,500.00
    Let my stalled out project be your next endeavor. Model A frame has had front axle moved forward 8'' with a wishbone from a 33 big truck spring in stock location. Rear axle moved forward same amount and mounted solid to frame. This places driver and driveline more to the middle of the car so it doesnt have the look of a Model A with just the body removed. Halibrand 101 Culver City Quick Change with hyd.brakes. 2 carb. intake and lake style header made by Gear Drive Matt did an excellent job for me takes 2 b and b carter carbs. 35 ford wire wheels been brasted and primed with new Coker Firestone 4.75x16 on front used 8.90 dirt tracks on rear.Engine and trans in frame are of unknown condition complete with starter and generator I just dont know how they on the inside.Car comes with a Model B engine out of 1932 BB truck that was running when pulled from truck it is complete with flywheel and clutch. There are 2 metal seats similar to bomber style that go with also a firewall for your start on a cowling and a T style gas tank.I was building for hillclimbs Race of Gentlemen style speedster I just have to much started and somethings gotta go.Still alot to do but here is a real good start I feel the QC the Model B engine and front tire with the set of wheels are worth $4,000.00 alone $4,500.00 takes it all. Rob Rothweiler 314-706-1983

2. motorcade 1

motorcade 1

pictures are emailable I couldnt post for reasons above my computer skill level.