Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Cool Flathead Ford speed equipment scored....Judson...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gas4blood, Dec 16, 2014.

1. gas4blood

gas4blood
    from Kansas

This stuff came off of a '39 Ford coupe that was in the Kansas City back in the day. I haven't posted pics since the HAMB overhaul, hope this work. If so, I have a few other bits from the car. PC140192.JPG PC140193.JPG

Attached Files:

2. gas4blood

gas4blood
    from Kansas

The '39 is alleged to have won the above trophy, a class win. No idea what year or class. The trophy car looks early to mid 's60's t me. The Mallory distributor and coil is late flathead. The other Mallory is Y block. The tall tubes for the air cleaners are different looking. They were held on with rubber hose and clamps. I did not get the pipes from teh Judson to the intake, or the generator bracket, what you see is what I got. I don't recall ever seeing a flathead Judson supercharger before.

3. Damn thats nice. I can't wait until somebody posts pics of the '39. Had to have been a belle of the ball with that stash.
    Who has next ?

4. That is a interesting piece/peaces.

What's your plan for the parts? HRP

5. what....Santa delivers early to good boys with toys....?.....good for you and nice score there...

6. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That corroded trophy looks like a 1965-1969 Corvair. Odd choice for a trophy, but it does help date it.

7. gas4blood

gas4blood
    from Kansas

I have a channeled '34 coupe project. I also have a '56 Tbird 292 and a Latham, but now i am thinking a flattie and the Judson and related parts. And yeah, I would like to think someone will see this stuff and know the car. History would be cool!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!