Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 64grand, Nov 20, 2014.

1. 64grand

64grand

Anyone planning on going to Scottsdale for Barrett Jackson 2015 Jan 10-18th?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

No, but I watch it on TV every year. It gets knocked by a lot of people but there are cars that sell for way under market value early on. Bob

3. Been there twice. Not to bid just take all the glitz in. Had a good time and did see some amazing stuff. Cars and automobile.

4. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

Go on the first day. Tickets are a fraction of the weekend prices, smaller crowds.

5. 41 coupe

41 coupe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from bristol pa

They are going to sell the RON PRATT collection, It is amazing!!!

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'l like to see a catalog of his collection, he sure had fun building that collection. Bob

7. metalman

metalman

I'll be there, we're thrashing to get 2 cars there to sell, a 39 Tudor and a OT Bronco. I know there are a lot of B-J haters out there but overall I've had good experience with them, been selling there for 3 years now. Very impressive on how well they put on an auction of that scale with very few problems. FWIW I don't see many cars selling for under market value, once in awhile there is a bargain but not as many as there are at some of the other big auctions.

8. Attended for about 12 years.
    This year to save some money I think I'll watch it at home on Velocity TV.
    Got enough cars and projects to satisfy right now.

9. Not goin this year, but have sold there for the last 9 years and done fairly well.

10. j3harleys

j3harleys

A friend of mine was invited to Ron Pratt's home, he said his collection is unbelievable. He was not allowed to take pictures. There are several auctions in Scottsdale at that time. Its a nice place to be that time of year.

11. It is always a great get away in Jan. when you live in the midwest. Been making the trip for 4 or 5 years. We tour all the local shops during the day and that is always a good time. Almost worth the trip just going to Elpolacko's shop alone.

12. 64grand

64grand

I have a condo at Legacy Golf Resort for the entire week. If anyone is interested in using it let me know. It's the nicest place I have stayed and has a great golf coarse.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!