Register now to get rid of these ads!

2015 DETROIT AUTORAMA...Goin',Show'n ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hapydz, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Just got back from this year's Detroit Autorama where I was a spectator. After experiencing the joy of both spectating and showing, I hope I can show the roadster again in 2015 ...:)
    Ron

Attached Files:

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

You know it !

3. 38mag

38mag

I had a great time and I'm already looking foreword to next year.

4. During a luncheon meeting with the president of the corporation today, I am very happy to report that Myles and I will be showing the "Ghost Rider Roadster" on the main floor of Cobo Hall (the lower level) in 2015, that is of course they will have us, again... :D

Attached Files:

5. Missed you both Ron and Myles this year as I was only there Saturday...for 2015, I'm aiming to return to the Artist's Alley with some new 'stuff'...I only have 11 months left to get ready!! :eek::confused::rolleyes::cool::eek::D;)

[​IMG]

6. olskool34

olskool34

You are a true artist, a perfectionist. You're renderings are timeless......

7. Great artwork Mark. We looked for you but you must have been lost in the crowd. Looking forward to more discussion next year ....:)
    Ron

8. Who is building what for the 2015 Detroit Autorama , the greatest show on earth....?
    Ron

Attached Files:

9. Since Rudy is no longer involved with the show, at least I think that is what I heard, who is the new "go to guy"? I would like to find out in advance if they will have the Ghost Rider back again. I need to know this as I will haul it to B-Ville reflection_ large.jpg London and put it into storage next month so that it will be close to Detroit at show time. Thanks, Ron

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  10. I just got off the phone with Dennis and he told me to bring'er down. Great !!!

11. pcoghlan

pcoghlan

I will be there with my 30 coupe currently being built by Bob over at Hilton Hot rods, gonna be something special!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. millersgarage

millersgarage

I was asked to have my '33 Cabrio there before I get started working on it.

13. Returned home yesterday from London ,Ont. Drove the Tundra (A long two day trip) with the hauler full of the Ghost Rider Roadster and put it all into storage until the 2015 Detroit Autorama. GR%207%20sm.jpg
    Really looking forward to showing it again in the Extreme part of the show !!!

14. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

We'll be there as usual. Looking forward to seeing y'awl

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

15. A sneak peak at the 2015 Ghost Rider show board that Myles has been working on..... 2015 show board.jpg

16. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I will definitely be there. Not sure whether I'll bring a vehicle or not

17. Final Final Final.jpg

The final design for the Detroit Autorama Extreme show board....Thanks Myles for taking care of this !

18. 6152_10151389209782809_609436652_n.jpg Just got off the phone making the hotel reservations for the BIG show ! One step closer :)

19. DSCF0042.JPG Application with money order is in the mail, man am I ready or what....? :)

20. Do you know what the date is for 2015. My son has just moved to An arbor. So I'll have to plan one of my trips around the show dates.
    Thanks George

21. wex65

wex65
    from WV

March 6th - 8th...

I will be there, counting the days. The Coupe will be unveiled upstairs, to be shown with Tony's Miss Chevious and another 'A'.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  22. March 6-8 are the dates....

23. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

I may or may not be going, BUT! I know my Dad will be there!

childersbros likes this.
  24. 5 hr drive for me (not that bad considering I'm in the middle of nowhere !), never been but now that I'm a proud Model A Hot Rod owner I have been thinking about going & maybe even bringing "Snewpee" along... should have the worst of my work done on it by then... gives me a date to shoot for - for anyone who has seen pics/heard the story of my car - is it "worthy" to bring to this show or will I be laughed out of the place ?

25. Thanks it's now on my calendar. This will be my first visit,how many days ticket do you recommend?
    Thanks George

26. There is so much to see and so many people to chat with, we like to be there for all three days even if we are not showing.

27. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

As soon as I pick up my prints from Meijer, I'm sending in my application for the basement tonight!

iPhone 11.10.2014 037.JPG iPhone 11.10.2014 030.JPG iPhone 11.10.2014 028.JPG iPhone 11.10.2014 018.JPG

28. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I'll be there to spectate and secretly judge all you hoodlums and your cars. ;)

Bigcheese327 likes this.
  29. 38mag

38mag

Mailed my application today.

30. twenty8tudor

twenty8tudor
    from Ohio

I had mailed in my prints and application in shortly after they posted the entry form... anyone have any idea how long or what the process is on hearing back if the truck was accepted or not? I know its a little bit out yet but just like to be ready ahead of time..

thanks!!