Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration shobox trip coast to coast,route66, to VIV updates, traveltips

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the barnstormer, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Liquid Wrench

Liquid Wrench
    from Maine

What a trip! Thanks for starting this thread and really enjoyed the updates. Glad all worked out well and you enjoyed your vacation here in the US!

Kurt

2. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

These picts are awesome!

The guys writing/leaving the note are awesome!!

This thread is awesome!!!

Barnstormer is awesome!!!!!

Thanks for letting us come along for the ride. I'm sure its a lot of work to get on a computer almost every day typing what you've done that day when you really just want to get to bed and rest.

Paul

3. roughneck424

roughneck424

Congratulations on completing your trip. You have accomplished what many here in the U.S. only dream about and would not even attempt in a foreign country so far from home.
    My hat is off to you..

4. the barnstormer

the barnstormer
    from norway

i did actually end this thread but thought you might wanna see some photos off the car back home in norway, got here in the end of july right in time for our car show, just a week before actually. even had it on a nostalgic dirt track race.

Attached Files:

5. heminh2o

heminh2o
    from Tulare, CA

It's not over, it's on to the next chapter....to Finland and back

Never finished

6. the barnstormer

the barnstormer
    from norway

finland is not that far, could do that in a weekend. thinking of a trip to north cape, as far north you can drive in europe. never been there but heard it's worth seeing.
    and down the europe is fun too, old cars is not a common sight there. went to hamburg in germany ones in my 54 buick too catch a concert and they looked at use like we were aliens