Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration >>>Frightday Art Show Spooktacular 10-31-2014<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jigger, Oct 31, 2014.

1. 39-2dr

39-2dr
    from MISSOURI

This thread never disappoints me. Always look forward to Friday. Great stuff.

2. woodart 5 deuces 021.jpg ...just did this "woodart"for a fellow HAMBer,(maplefrm)...entitled "5 Deuces"... woodart 5 deuces 001.jpg woodart 5 deuces 002.jpg woodart 5 deuces 003.jpg woodart 5 deuces 004.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    TOE, Cruisin', Dave50 and 6 others like this.
  3. robber

robber

Love the look and the title of the first one, Spoggie :D ... robber

4. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

The 5 Deuces piece by Rusty1 was done for me and I am completely happy with it. It included all of the things that I asked for, was done even faster than expected and the price was exactly what he said it would be. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks Sam. You did good!

Jigger likes this.
  5. In order…

Bob, Thank you … Dig the pics, the Surf image is my favorite.
    Frogz, Thank you. Nice Pumpkin Pony, I bet it scared a couple HAMBers. Also, it has the same attutude as the 1970 Dart I just finished this week. It's on my FB page.
    Spoggie, I love the pick-up. The others are all very cool too, anticipating the finalization of the one not done.
    Cruisin', your photos are so dang nice. Again, the Caddy steals the show, but then, I'm a '59 fan. I may PM you on this one… (The '58 Ford is very nice as well and who can resist a nicely composed Desoto rump?)
    Marc beebing, fun piece!
    LOWCAB - - - Bernie says so much with so little (less is more content thumbs up) and as I've said a dozen times before, I love your technique nothing little about that.
    Bengt, I had a '66 Impala longroof, miss it every day. Love the picture but get that thing in a dry shed man! Ha Ha!
    Tommy's Cycle, What a knob. No, I mean the shift knob, goulash and coolish!
    rusty1, bothe wood works are great.
    robber, thanks, for the support and for the cool pics.
    Magnuson Albrecht, you represent well, cool works, love the monster truck!
    Clysdale, come back more often, your work is missed. you killed it this week, love the way these look.
    Bo, what can I say, nice work, best regard for much success at SEMA, all of you guys.
    2NDCHANCE, Gary, dig that crazy Cat!
    FrankieC., Thanks for sharing the cool pic.
    dana b., Hilarious! Thanks for posting that.
    Hot Rod Dirty… love the pics. The girl's got it goin' on, love the attitude. May have to 'draw' from the inspiration…
    Speedon, thanks for sharing Dougs work, killer style.
    Welcome Mark A. dig the Willy's and appreciate all the detail in each piece.
    philo, another cool OT Mustang! ( i know those war birds are always appreciated by the people around here.)
    Gary C., You know I like this one.

Keep on keepin' on!

Madstang II for one more scary OT 'sting with a sting!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    LOWCAB, Merlin, BOMONSTER and 5 others like this.
  6. Frogz

Frogz

I really dig your Madstang, Jigger. Your blue & silver Dart is also a killer. Thanks for your kind words.

Jigger likes this.
  7. Christine part II. Christine is super PO'd and resurrects as a Gasser.

christine2.jpg

8. Christine my favorite scare!!

Laser cut metal automotive related treats for all the little gear heads that braved the dark stairwell to my front door.
    Which would you choose??

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Cheer's Mark, I appreciate the compliment.
    David

Jigger likes this.
  10. 55Belairman

55Belairman

11. philo426

philo426

It is a Spitfire Jigger!Thanks!

Jigger likes this.

12. Ha Ha!!! I blame myself… I'm going to wrap my own hands with a wooden ruler now and then go erase any mention of the wrong plane. Sorry for the misfire, I really should know better, geez. That bird was a big influence on the speedy development of a quicker more maneuverable weapon for our guys as you know. That bird, the P-51 and. at first, it even ran Rolls royce engine, same as the one in the Spitfire… There, does that get me off the hook? Ha Ha!!!

13. philo426

philo426

14. Thanks Jigger- The Chopped paintings were all done on-site. The 4th and final one I'll show this week.
    MUSTANG- they were ground attack/ reconn stuff, until UK hot rodders shoehorned a blown Rolls- Royce Merlin into it. The rest is, as they say, history- 40,000 feet, 400+ mph, 6 hour range. Hello Berlin.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  15. Wild Willy

Wild Willy

GEEZ! I'm always running late! Great work this week by everyone! Here's a late Halloweenie...

Attached Files:

16. Clysdale

Clysdale
    from Vista, CA

Hey thanks everyone...I'll try not to be a stranger!!