Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Lizbeths Model T speedster build

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by lizbeth, Oct 29, 2013.

1. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

Beth,
    Best of luck and a speedy recovery! My sister just went thru back surgery, so far so good.

2. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Beth came home yesterday, She's one tough woman:D,Plus she hates hospitals:mad:, she's walking around the house OK, still needs help getting up,,, Through all this none of her parrots have managed to take any of my fingers off, while caring for them:rolleyes:,, here's a pic of her and Charley the macaw taken last year,,most of her birds are ones with problems that people didn'y want any more ,,,,Tim gedc1274.jpg

deadbeat and biggeorge like this.
  3. wrenchbender

wrenchbender

Glad to hear you are doin well Beth I haven't been around much lately been busy with my daughter and all the volleyball games don't forget I still have model t parts for you guess while you are healing up and off work if you get cleared for a long car ride from the doc you could come get this stuff off my lawn lol. Most importantly follow the docs orders it really will make a difference

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Glad to hear you are back. Yep rest well, follow Docs orders to the "T," then give Tim hell................

5. lizbeth

lizbeth
    from Panama IA

Hi all, I want to say thankyou to every one , Being at home is the best, and Tim is the ultimate Mr. nurse, for now I am not to get very far out of his sight, that's OK with me:). I wakerd my mile today and damn that felt good. I still have a ways to go, but I am not one to be still for long. If I had my way I would be going back to work (mostly just to get out of the house). Now I need to get back into the swing of doing my projects. (lifting and bending limits suck):( Again thanks to all for all the good wishes I am sure they helped more than you all know. :cool: Beth 101_9148.jpg 101_9145.jpg 101_9149.jpg

6. Great news Beth, glad to see ya movin along so quickly, keep it up!!!

7. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Great to see you up and about. Do what the doctor says and heal fast and well.

8. T27owner

T27owner
    from Nebraska

good to see you up and moving, sorry that Tim is your nurse:eek: I use to travel with him quit a bit I could tell you some stories:rolleyes: He's a good guy.

9. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Hi Liz.Take it slow and easy.Follow the doctors instructions.You should make a fairly swift recovery.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

10. That looks like the road to recovery!:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

11. pumpman

pumpman

Two thumbs up right back at ya!

12. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Beth goes back to work tomorrow, Did some fishing today and yesterday, her doctor is amazed by her toughness,, not bad for a 62 year old woman, Wants me to get the block out of the T to get the machine work done so we can put it together this winter:eek::D:D,, Tim Jones 101_9191.jpg 101_9220.jpg 101_9220.jpg

chryslerfan55 and biggeorge like this.
  13. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Beth,u r 1 hell of a women,backpacker & rough terrain fishing just few weeks after slaughterhouse vacation! I think it spells like that,but i really dont know! Less memory from schooldays you know.... Good rehabilitation pics anyway!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  14. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Keep smiling and healing well! :)

15. davo461

davo461

Lizbeth, sure is good to see you up and about. Play it cool and don't bust your boiler.

16. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Hi Beth. Don't wanna rush ya,but any chance of progress on Thin Lizzy before christmas time? Take care! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1415540121.964662.jpg

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  17. lizbeth

lizbeth
    from Panama IA

Merry Christmas from Beth & Tim,,, Getting better one dog at a time, Although I did have to remind Buddy I'm still the head dog:D:D:D 101_9504.jpg 101_9346_01.jpg 101_9350_01.jpg

chryslerfan55 and biggeorge like this.
  18. Beth, love the photos! wish we had snow, we are having strange weather for christmas, t-shirt weather

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  19. pumpman

pumpman

Been thinking about you and Tim, you haven't posted for a while. Glad to see you're getting better. Merry Christmas.

20. I count nine dog power.:cool: How does that compare to a banger?:rolleyes: Glad to see you out and about.:)
    Merry Christmas & Happy/ Healthy New Year.

21. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Any progress reports on the T?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    turboroadster and loudbang like this.
  22. panheadguy

panheadguy
    from S.E. WI

I too would like to see an update. It has been too long and am worried.

23. pumpman

pumpman

I too have been wondering what's up?

24. I wasn't a HAMB'er when this thread first went around, so this is my first reading of it. (I've been a T guy for some time, so I just read the whole thing.) It's a very interesting thread and build, and Beth and Tim are obviously very interesting people. It has been over two years now since they've been on here, so I too am wondering what's up. I'm sending positive thoughts their way and hope they have some good news to report.

kidcampbell71 and loudbang like this.
  25. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

Dad\'s T side 2.jpg Hi Beth

Hope your neck is doing well and everything else too, when first seeing your build thread I was going to send a pic of my Dads T with a Fronty head and all the trimmings and did not know how to do it but I do now

26. lizbeth

lizbeth
    from Panama IA

Hi to all my followers. I am still around. My neck was broken ( still do not have a clue as to how ) it is now put together with wire and glue of sorts. My Dad always fixed stuff with bailing wire and bubble gum or so he said. In his honor I am fixed with the same. We have been busy here. Tim's dragster has been the big focus of late and I now have 20 dogs to care for and 17 birds so I keep busy with all them. . Tim's car is a top fuel rear engine Ala 1980's dragster. My little car is a 1957 style Comp Coupe and waaaay slower. Soon all will get done. Tim has also built his own trailer to haul the Big car. He is almost done and it is awesome. He is very good with imagination and building know how.. We will try to do a better job and keep all of you up to date. Thank you so much for caring. It really means a lot to know people care. Thank You and we will post more latter. Beth .

27. La-dee-da

La-dee-da

Great to hear.

biggeorge and loudbang like this.
  28. loudbang

loudbang

Hope your backyard repairs get you feeling good again.

29. pumpman

pumpman

Great to hear from you, glad all is ok and you two are busy. Keep us posted, thanks.

30. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Hi Lizbeth.Good to hear from ya.Progress is always good,even if it is slow.
    Good luck.have fun.Be safe.
    Leo