Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods whats a good site for custom hot rods?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Honky Lips, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honky Lips

Honky Lips

i have a model t build that doesnt fit here. Diesel engine, airbag suspension, etc. But im still looking for a sight of like minded builds and tips. any recommendations?

im still whoring around finding tech info about the period correct stuff, chops, channels, frames, etc that are good to know. but, im always looking for knowledge.

Kiwi 4d likes this.
  2. This is that site,but prolly not for that build.

3. Probably the Diesel engine that took out your earlier thread. HRP

1927graham likes this.
  4. Honky Lips

Honky Lips

I imagine air ride suspension. A arm front suspension. Diesel probably all made it unacceptable. So I'm just looking for the spot that my build belongs.

5. Honky Lips

Honky Lips

The bodywork, frame building, this site will be helpful

6. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

The HAMB is the best site for customs and hot rods, which is not what you described. Maybe craigslist would be a site to post it on.... :)

7. Honky Lips

Honky Lips

I don't know if hamb is the best site for anything. The layout and the app both suck balls. Bring back the old layout!

8. LOUIELOUIE

LOUIELOUIE

I spose you've all ready tried killbillet?

Posted using my ladies bra as a sling shot

9. Honky Lips

Honky Lips

Nope. I'll check it out. Thanks

10. You know what "sucks balls"? A shit-talking newb that either isn't smart or motivated enough to take the time to figure out what we're about.

Not satisfied? I'll personally refund your Alliance Membership out of my own pocket and cancel your account.

On the other hand, if you're willing to avoid shitting in the nest a long line of HAMBer's bled, sweat, and endured ridicule to create for you, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the guidelines; http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/the-h-a-m-b-rules-guidelines.44274/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.