Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Going to NZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by abbe, Oct 19, 2014.

1. abbe

abbe
    from sweden

Ok. last time we were going my wife got sick and we had to cansel our trip ti nz, So now we will try again, we will arriwe to Dunedin on the 29th of oct and be staying to 9th of nov, is there anything car related that we can visit?

2. You are about 4 days too late for the National hot rod show being held in Dunedin 25 / 26 October.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  3. 55olds88

55olds88

looking at today's fresh Petrolhead mag..... Nov 1st there are drags just up the road at Oamaru Airport, by the looks small scale, rodders Breakfast in Oamaru on the 2nd (Can't see a Dunedin one I would have thought there was one) the 8-9th weekend there is a Breakfast in Dunedin Per49's one, 8th has a Show at Kaitangata and 8-9 has the Highands 101 up in central Otago.

4. abbe

abbe
    from sweden

5. Firefly

Firefly

Are you staying in the South Island, or are you planning on coming to the North Island too?

6. 35desoto

35desoto

If you are coming to the North Island send us a pm - Im in Auckland and more then happy to show you around

7. Hope we can put on the good weather for your visit. JW:)

8. abbe

abbe
    from sweden

ok now we are in Dunedin ,whats happening?

9. fleet-master

fleet-master

Im about 5mins from the airport, 20mins inland from centre of Dunedin in a small township called Outram. You are most welcome to come and visit my place and check out a few projects here. I might also be able to arrange a garage tour for you if your lucky ;)
    Where are you guys staying ?

10. Damn, shame you just missed the National Show. Fleet masters a good bloke, so give him a shout.
    Also, take a look at New Zealand hot rod forum.
    There's probably a bit more going on in the North Island.
    If your going through Greymouth, give me a shout (pm) and I'll put something together.

11. Nominal

Nominal

If you are interested in motor sport, this place is supposed to be good, up the road a little in Cromwell.

http://www.highlands.co.nz/

12. fleet-master

fleet-master

Abbe, if you let me know where you are staying, I will get in touch with you.