Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Kustoms at Kustoms by the Sea

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by 'Mo, Oct 6, 2014.

1. 5fiver

5fiver

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

2. 'Mo

'Mo

Thank you, 5liver.

Wow! I had no idea! Can you tell us more? (Anyone?)

3. Thanks from down- under

4. flyin-t

flyin-t

5. 'Mo

'Mo

Lyle Willits, Your keen eye for photography, as well as the sunny day (on which my camera was dead), makes for some great shots! Any more, please post 'em up!

flyin-t,
    That's a real bomb shell!!!!
    Norm Grabowski's truck seemed to be under everyone's radar (Google turned up very little), and certainly deserves special recognition for its history. Thanks for the link!

Hopefully, someone will add some more pictures of it from the show? (I can't be the only one who photographed it!)

6. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks for the great thread 'Mo! And thanks again for helping us out at the show!! Next crabcake is on me..haha!

I'll chime in with a couple of my photos from the event...I haven't had the time to go trough them all yet so there are plenty more to come!

[​IMG]
    Vic Collins' Kopper Kart Klone and the Harry Fry 1937 Ford Cabriolet in the inner circle!

[​IMG]
    Jeremy Minamyer's in progress bare-metal 1949 Mercury of the Iron Lords CC, all the way from North Carolina!

[​IMG]
    John Lockwood's good looking 1940 Ford convertible sedan....painted after our banner ;)

[​IMG]
    As the sun is going down in Wildwood on Saturday night! What a great view!

straykatkustoms and Eric H like this.
  7. 'Mo

'Mo

What caught my eye about this clean '50 was the unique headlight rims.
    Big like Olds, tunneled, like Ford.

Turns out, they are vintage accessory items, designed to install right over the stock Chevy headlight ring!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  8. 'Mo

'Mo

The interior of Cody Walls' Chevy is seldom photographed, but is one of the many outstanding features that helps put this great custom over the top!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dig rear facing extra seating!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for you pups that think traditional customizing didn't include the use of earlier parts, it was done in the Fifties, and it's done now. Hubcaps are '52 Buick Sombreros.

9. 'Mo

'Mo

Eleven hubcap flipper blades?!!!

[​IMG]

Eric H likes this.
  10. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Great shots from a great show

11. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

'Mo...

Thanks so much for these ! Sondre & Olav are both great, hard-core Kustom guys !!

Sondre and myself have been in contact with one another for many years and share Info with each other on our Sites. He works his tail off putting his Kustomrama Site together...and it shows ! He told me he was hoping for a great turn-out in New Jersey...told him I wished I could be there too !

Olav & I spent some time together last year in Salina when he was working with Brad Masterson...a super young man, keeping the torch burning as a new generation of builders is coming up !!

Thanks again for these cool pix...and, congrats to Sondre & Olav on a job well done ! (PS: Sondre is a new dad too...and he's digging on that !!)

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

12. 'Mo

'Mo

Jonnie, Thanks to guys like you and the Kvipt brothers, Kustoms should be around for that new generation just arriving. Keep up the good work. You're the best!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  13. 'Mo

'Mo

Dallas Gregory snapped this shot of the Grabowski truck. Is this straight, or what?

[​IMG]

14. northjersey_pinstriping

northjersey_pinstriping
    from New Jersey

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1413996949.574010.jpg awesome shot kustomrama took of this sick radical 62 Chrysler featuring mine in the way back. Liked his caption "mild to wild 60s Chryslers"

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

15. Graveyardsaint1

Graveyardsaint1

Kool...

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

16. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

LOL at the cooler in the road.... I know the guys involved and they were laughing so hard about it!!!

17. kennyg1931

kennyg1931

Mo : Thanks for sharing / Looks like a really good time .