Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 81deeds, Jan 21, 2014.

1. 81deeds

81deeds

In ready to use transport by racingolds here on hamb...fredrick) seems like a great polite down to earth guy....i had bad experience once with another transport before...so im looking for anyone with input on this transporter...
    Thanks so much.
    Derek in r.i.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. 81deeds

81deeds

Got my info...thanks everyone...im looking forward to using fredrick for teansport...
    Derek

3. 81deeds

81deeds

Sorry......i need some input please....anyone here use racinold (fredrick) for transport??? Not to be confused with racinman (rick)
    Thanks derek

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

racingolds ( Frederick) has only been a member here since October 2013 and has had a total of 7 posts so your chances of feed back are slim.

Good luck

5. 81deeds

81deeds

Thank you...im new also...still learning yo navigate...an i have no computer..just my phone....thanks again
    Derek

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

In light of some of the posts we have been seeing lately on transporters gone bad, you are smart to check him out, even if he is a HAMB guy. If that one doesn't pan out for you, there are a few other transporters on here that DO have a great history and some of our members can tell you about them.

If you can, you might add the word transporter to your title so you get more direct hits that way.

Don

7. 81deeds

81deeds

Thanks don...
    i believe in givin everyone a shot...you dont need a 60 thousand doller opeeation to get the job done...an thats all im askin for...im a teansporter myself for one of the highest end guys on the east coast...deals in strictly pre,-war brass cars...an i dont have hugh operation at all...just me...an ive towed 6 figure cars multiple times....bottom line is hexwas honest on the phone with me...an just tryin to make a livin.....
    Thanks all.
    Derek

8. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

Frederick Hulbert of Boise Idaho. Racingolds user names. Sent a Bank Money order of $1000.00 on July 21 2014 for transport of two vehicles. Had to give up on him after three months. NO DELIVERY NO REFUND. Talked like a super nice guy and will give excuses and promises of always the following week when you actually get him to answer his phone last one being the beginning of September after repeated calls. After calls this month and a text two weeks ago explaining my lawyer was going to be contacting him he actually called and said he would try to send me something but didn't have my address and that I had canceled on him. Three months waiting on him, no calls, and a transporter that doesn't even know where I live come on folks. I know there are some on here that have used him. I am here to be factual. I will not get into any back and forth arguing with him or anyone else on here. I have the facts. Contact me and I will send you copy of the cashed bank money order, Dates of repeated calls to him and facts involved. Hate that I even have to do this but don't want anybody else to be in this position. In 25 years of buying and selling and shipping in this hobby this is the first time I have had this happen. 3 months is more then reasonable to at give someone time to get it together or send the money back. Can't have my seller asking me when these vehicles are going to be out of his yard and not having an answer. Don't pm Email [email protected] and I will forward all documents phone calls etc. NO REFUND.

9. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Why did you even send the money up front ?
    For what ?
    NEVER send money first.
    I've used the four main shippers here on the HAMB over the years who were great.and not one of them wanted money up front.
    They ALWAYS delivered my car on time and I paid them when they delivered it.

10. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

It was a deposit. I agree with you I shouldn't have done that. This still falls on him despite the fact that I was foolish enough to trust someone on this board. I don't want someone else to make the same mistake.

bobwop likes this.
  11. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

12. I too was fooled by Frederick, I actually gave him a recommendation based on some previous dealing & am now very sorry I did. I helped him out of a jam last year, transporting & storing a car for him that he could not do & expected to be paid a few weeks later. After many calls & P.M.s he refuses to even respond. He might have our money but he is screwing himself in the long run.

13. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

I used him a couple years ago to haul my T body. He took a fairly long time to pick up and deliver. I think he spreads himself thin to the point he can't move without a full trailer. I found him to be very pleasant personally, but I booked with him through Uship, so the money was handled through them and not left to the customer/provider to sort out. I'm sorry to hear folks have had bad dealings with the guy.

14. Why has this guy not been banned?

There is no reason in the world to get screwed if you deal with the long time Hamb haulers that have good reviews as long as your arm.

These guys do this for a living and give you everything they say,others like this crook are in it for the money and don't intend to do anything more than screwing you out of your hard earned money,seems to me he is nothing more than a scammer. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  15. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

16. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

See the AACA post link. He told me that his mom was sick and he couldn't leave Idaho since July until present ......guess he is in AZ at the moment??????

17. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

18. I wish you luck,but since it's been this long the odds are not looking too good. HRP

19. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

20. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

21. El Tortuga

El Tortuga