Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Cody Walls/Rodder's Journal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Oct 5, 2014.

1. If this has already been posted already I missed it but I just received the Rodders Journal after it was delivered to the wrong address and I was blown away by the 12 pages of Cody's killer wagon.

Congratulations Cody. HRP

2. That thing has sucked up several worth while days of reading and computer back for this guy. Awesome build. Beautiful car. Fukd' up back.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  3. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

it used to be only on the computer.........now the damn thing has invaded my bathroom :rolleyes:

but it is so very cool.

lothiandon1940 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  4. bryan6902

bryan6902

I had to stop following his build after it snow-balled into something massive. I came to the point where I knew it would be in RJ so I wanted to enjoy it as a done car. It just blew my mind the amount of detail and thought put into everything Cody did. This is the build from the HAMB that I most want to see in person.

5. It's as incredible in person as it is in print (and on your computer screen).:D

Scooterville and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  6. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

it is so last week :confused:

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Pretty good with a camera also. Posted many pics from this weekend's race of gentlemen on the other social media.

8. My photos don't do it justice, but here's some shots I took of it at Bob's annual party in August, and the TRJ show. I was supposed to tag along with him the morning of the TRJ show, but my master cylinder took a dump at the meeting spot. I was under my car checking for leaks when I heard.... and then saw the 59 pulling up. That inline sounds sweet! 100_2045 (Medium).JPG 100_2067 (Medium).JPG 100_2211 (Medium).JPG 100_2293 (Medium).JPG

lothiandon1940 and hrm2k like this.
  9. Wasn't this in an accident here lately????

10. How recent? I just saw it last weekend at the Revival. He went to the Race of Gentlemen this weekend.

11. Man,I hope not! HRP

12. Fuzzy Knight, you are thinking of 59brook's wagon- it was the victim of a hit-and-run in a hotel parking lot a little while back

13. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

Thanks HRP , it means a lot , sorry it has taken me a while to get on here and to reply , ive been extremely busy and havnt really had the chance to get on the hamb , thank you all for the kind words . im still blown away that it made it in there . no my wagon wsnt in any accident , but have had a lot of hiccup with it latly and still trying to work out the bugs, im still driving it all over the place and must have racked up close to 10,000, miles this year so far , which was the plan from the get go . thanks again

cody

lothiandon1940 and hrm2k like this.
  14. Your wagon is straight up Bitchin! I have seen it numerous times and every time I look at it I see something new. Fantastic work!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  15. The37Kid

The37Kid

Nice, but I'd love to see a few shots with the hood closed. Bob

16. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

I saw it at TROG and it is killer! All the little details, it was my wife's second favorite wagon there, but she has to be a little biased.

17. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

saw it at the revival, looks good in the pictures, but it is nicer in person.

18. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

Congrats to Cody. All I can say is that growing up my Dad's '60 Chev wagon was NEVER like that!
    Great to see a HAMBer published - especially in TRJ.

19. A real work of art....we first saw your car at Wings and Wheels in Dover this year. The innovation , craftsmanship, detail , and color all came together in one fine rod. Especially liked the inner fenders made from outer fenders. Congrats, great work and exposure.

20. Look in the current issue of TRJ. The hood is closed.

21. Hey Cody, kongrats on the feature in Australia's biggest mag, STREET MACHINE. Nice big chunky feature- I got a copy today, I'm gonna check it out.

Scooterville likes this.