Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Ford Custom Deluxe FS in NJ

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by scoTT la rock, Oct 16, 2014.

1. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

City: Summit

State: New Jersey
    Price: 15500
    Up for sale is my 1950 Ford Custom Deluxe. Original 8BA flathead 8 engine with 3 speed manual trans on the column. Fully redone grey interior including seats carpet and headliner, over glossy black paint that shows very well.

This car is in exceptional rust-free shape and is running and driving 100-% without issues. 57000 original miles. Custom Deluxe version with chrome trim around windows and dashboard. Many brand new parts including shocks all around, leaf springs, front coils, Coker classic white wall tires, moon caps, headlight switch, 67 mustang mirrors, front bumper, battery, hood seals, etc.

Car was fully restored in 2001 and still shows very very well. Probably the nicest condition shoebox ford you are going to see around here in NJ (and I've seen a lot of them). Tasteful kustom touches like shaved emblems and side trim, dual antennas, dual exhaust, genuine and rare Fulton sun visor, dummy spots, etc.

Driven a little each week, and has been on long trips without overheating. 12v conversion, so it starts every time even in the dead of winter. A few small issues here and there but overall in 95/100 condition. Solid everywhere, no disappointments.

Garage kept at all times, and has only seen water from an occasional wash. I am the 3rd owner. Bought and lived in Lancaster PA for the first 63 years. Ready to cruise anywhere! Some receipts from first owner and all receipts from my time with her. Also comes with factory assembly manual and owners manual. Only selling because I have my eye on a new project.

Looking for 14900 cash which is firm yet fair. Also willing to trade for 1959-64 chevy Impala or Belair coupe or 1963-1965 Mercury marauder or Montclair breezeway coupe.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM with any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

Adding some more pics- car now has round 67 mustang side mirrors but otherwise looks the same-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

4. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

Bumping up. Will take 14000 to a fellow HAMB member. Still driving her every week!

Last edited: May 15, 2015

5. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

Back up for sale for the spring. 14000 for a HAMB member.