Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moonshine Festival

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by k9racer, Oct 6, 2005.

1. k9racer

k9racer

I was wondering if any HAMB folks would be attending the Moonshine festival? it will be in Dawsonville Ga. on 22 oct 2005. I will be attending with the Ga auto racing hall of fame assoc. lots of old iron and a special part of the show only for 39 and 40 fords. working stills. How to make moonshine books and directions for building stills.They close down the whole town and reroute the main road.lots of cool cars and nice folks.I will have my car 34 ford sedan flathead engine no 5..Its worth the trip to eat a hotdog from the Dawsonville pool room owned by Gordon Pirckle..

2. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

Hot Dog? You've never tried the Billy Burgers? Maybe if I try just right I can convince the Bride that we need to go. I'm sure she'll understand, she needs a break from the grandkids anyway.

3. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

Opps! Just looked at my calendar we got a race at Oglethorpe Speedway Park on the 22nd. Guess I'll miss out on the festival again.

4. hollywud

hollywud

Hiya Bobbo...Long Time No speak....I would Like to say That This Poor boy would Love to attend But I Most likely Not be able to ...At least untill I get Some Lap belts In the Buick So I can Haul The Little One around....Know where I can Snatch some up??:rolleyes: :D

5. Buzoom

Buzoom
    from Florida

Five cars leaving from Fla. On Thursday

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

They'll be VERY late.

7. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

hope they see the dates of this post, Im not sure what the 2014 dates for the event is???

8. codeblu

codeblu

There's also a show in Blairsville this weekend.

9. .......................................Looks like this years' date is Oct. 25-26 (2014).

10. HRBOB34

HRBOB34

We went last year!
    A great show.
    Saturday was great, Sunday was lame!
    We left to head home at noon on Sunday, not much
    happening that day?