Register now to get rid of these ads!

Running in exhibition at Hot Rod Reunion - Bakersfield

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DIXON, Sep 15, 2014.

1. DIXON

DIXON

Has anyone ran there car in exhibition at this event before? I've been many times but I've never brought a car to run, I hear its pretty hectic and the exhibition class is kind of the "guinea pigs" of the strip after oil downs. Is it worth the money? About how many runs you get in? ....
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. DIXON

DIXON

Anyone?

3. Do you have a nostalgic car to display???? Of not,dont add to the confusion...

4. DIXON

DIXON

How do you go about parking to display a car? Do you have to pre register or any bs like that?

5. Trouble Maker's Tea

Trouble Maker's Tea

I have. We ran an injected funny car. Get. Ready for the NHRA to play games with you. We ran at like 7am on Friday, they wouldn't let us run Saturday, then that had us sitting in the staging lanes for 3 hours on Sunday. We got to run again on Sunday at 6 pm. I'll never go again and run in the exhibition class. The reunion is a wonderful event have fun.

6. DIXON

DIXON

Thanks for the info! So far I have heard its nothing but a headache running, so I think I'm gonna park the car on the alley and enjoy the show.

7. Trouble Maker's Tea

Trouble Maker's Tea

That's a great idea. I'm missing this years deal to work on my own junk. Have fun.

DIXON likes this.