Register now to get rid of these ads!

History I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BERNIES WELDING, Oct 7, 2014.

1. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

I recently told a friend about an old EZE_LIFT trailer hitch advertisement in a magazine a long time ago. I believe it was when the company first developed the first weight distrubition trailer hitch. the advertisement showed an early olds toronado with the back wheels removed towing a boat. I would like very much to find a copy of that picture. any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. 327Eric

327Eric

Not only were the wheels removed, but the cars were driven cross country too. My dad worked at a resort that sold trailers,hitches etc. I looked at that article in his bosses office for years. Seems to me it was in 1969. I found it online a few years ago, would have been on a yahoo search, but I don't remember how or what I was searching for but it would have to do with vintage ez lift parts.

3. squirrel

squirrel

pretty easy to find a story about it using google...with all the info you gave. but this is not the ad you're looking for.

olds trailer 015.JPG

4. chris' 38

chris' 38

5. squirrel

squirrel

yeah, that's the forum thread I got the first picture from. here it is so others won't have to go searching

olds trailer.JPG

6. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

thanks so very much

7. 327Eric

327Eric

The last one is the one I remember.